Death end re;Quest: New Screenshots on Characters and Dialogue
Death end re;Quest
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU
Idea Factory International has released brand new screenshots of Death end re;Quest. In this screenshots, it features the characters and the dialogues. Plus, it introduces also the additional four characters for this game. These four characters are members of the group called Ludens.
See the brand new screenshots below.
Here are the four new characters of Death end re;Quest with their description via RPG Site below.
- Alice – She is the Agent of Desire, who often speaks for the rest of the Ludens. Her peaceful demeanor might trick you into thinking she’s approachable, but she has a tendency to look down upon others.
- Ripuka – She is obsessed with murders and massacres. Her desires to kill inspires her to commit unfathomable atrocities.
- Nova – She is the Agent of Wrath. Her aggressive front makes her difficult to reason with. She is a masochist, deriving enjoyment from the inflicting of pain.
- Levin – He is the Agent of Fear, and is the only male amongst the Ludens.
For the overview of the game, you will rescue a girl in the virtual reality world MMORPG called “World’s Odyssey.” This is a large-scale RPG from Enigma. However, it cancels the development after Shina Ninomiya, the game developer disappears.
The release date window for the localization of Death end re;Quest is now confirmed. This game is coming this February 19, 2019 in North America and February 22, 2019 in Europe. The game is now available for pre-order. Get this PS4 JRPG exclusive now on our website. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, Japan and Asia are now enjoying this game. If you want to grab the Japanese and Asian-Chinese version of this game, it’s still available on our website. Click the button below to buy your copies now!
Read more about the game here.
- Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? – Jump between reality and in-game modes, as players will need to investigate in real-world view to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey, and switch to an in-game view mode to battle against glitched-out monsters. Choose options wisely, as your decision can change the game’s ending!
- Turn-Based RPGs Flipped Upside Down – In this turn-based command battle system, you can roam freely and duke it out with fearsome monsters. During battle, players can change the game’s genre from a first-person shooter to even a fighting game!
- You’re Buggin’ Out – While exploring, players can activate special skills that would normally be seen as game bugs like super jumps, flying, and even clipping through walls, plus activate character-specific dungeon skills to explore even more!
- Follow the White Rabbit and Discover a Bug Infested World – In this hyper-realistic MMO, players must help out Shina escape a game universe filled with infected bosses and mesmerizing environments!
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!