WATCH: Metro Exodus New Trailer Details its Various Gun Classes
PS4™ & XONE™ – US & EU
Publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games want to make sure that before players can dive into the post-apocalyptic story-driven first-person shooter, Metro Exodus this February, everything is ready to face the wild world of Russia with just the right defenses.
With that, a new 4-minute Metro Exodus trailer has been released by Deep Silver and 4A Games, showcasing the various weapons that will be available in the game. The video details the gun classes along with its customization options that will tailor each weapon according to your preferred requirements.
Of course, weapons such as handguns, shotguns, and rifles are present in the game. But keep in mind that customization can give these weapons a drastic change. From a simple shotgun, it could transform into specialized firearms.
Furthermore, special weapons will be featured in the game where silent rifle and crossbow are included. Well, if you’re up for some stealth mission, these are just the perfect weapon to bring with you.
You can watch the new video below.
Looking where to pre-order the game? Look no further as Metro Exodus is available for pre-order here on our website. Coming out on February 15, 2019. Reserve your copies now here at Playasia.
You can watch the trailer released in E3 2017 below.
Metro Exodus is a sequel to the classics Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. Set two years after the events of Metro: Last Light, Metro Exodus brings you to post-apocalyptic Russia, fighting off all kinds of mutants and enemies. Step into the shoes of a Ranger named Artyom, who lives in the ruins of Moscow’s underground Metro System after a cataclysmic nuclear war. Artyom decided to leave his hometown and head to the East to build a new life.
“Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet. Explore the Russian wilderness in vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky that spans an entire year through spring, summer, and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter. Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.”
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly Fighting and Sneaking – Looted prey and individualize your arsenal of handmade weapons. Encountering mutants and hostile groups in gripping tactical battles
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…