Pre-order BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition English Release Here at Playasia!
BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition, the definitive edition of BlazBlue: Central Fiction, was first revealed to be coming out on Nintendo Switch during last year’s Tokyo Game Show. However, PQube and Arc System Works confirmed that the game will only be available at retail in Japan and Europe. In North America, players can get the game via the Nintendo eShop only.
BUT, importing is always an option if players in North America prefer to get the physical version of the game.
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS…
H2 Interactive will publish an Asia English Release of the game.
BlazBlue: Central Fiction [Special Edition] Asia English release is now up for grabs here at Playasia!
In fact, this edition does not only contain the English language. But caters other languages as well. Yes, you read that right.
Introducing, BlazBlue: Central Fiction [Special Edition] in its Multi-Language version!
Enjoy the game with five languages to choose from such as:
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean
Coming out on February 7, 2019. PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW!
⬇️Click the image below to reserve your copies. ⬇️
BlazBlue: Central Fiction is a 2D fighting game developed by Arc System Works which was first released for arcades on November 19, 2015, followed by a console version in 2016.
Now, an improved version of BlazBlue: Central Fiction is about to unfold in just a few weeks with BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition for Switch. It allows players to experience the ending of Azure Saga with over 40 hours of gameplay in the story mode. Plus, players can choose from more than 30 unique characters to play as, and over 60 stages to enjoy.
And more importantly, all the previous DLC and updates will be included in this definitive edition. Are you ready to try the new taste BlazBlue: Central Fiction’s action in your Nintendo Switch? PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW.
Watch the new trailer below.
For more details about the game, you can check out its first announcement trailer below as well as the game’s features and screenshots.
- The final chapter – Find out how the massive story around Ragna the Bloodedge concludes or relive the grand finale!
- Unique character designs – Fan favorites returned and new faces joined with Central Fiction – who will be your fighter of choice?
- Stunning visuals – Iconic and beautifully rendered 3D stages offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites
- Be the aggressor – Central Fiction introduced Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play!
- Diverse game modes – Apart from classic modes like Story and Versus, find new challenges in many modes!
- Easy to pick up – Not a fighting game veteran? Not a problem! Choose Stylish Type and perform the most spectacular combos with ease!
MAKE SOME NOISE FOR AN ENGLISH DUB FOR BLAZBLUE CENTRAL FICTION FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH. IT’S ONLY FAIR TO FINISH THE SERIES WHEN EVERY GAME BEFORE IT HAD A DUB.
— Nicholas Gibbons (@nickgibbons95) September 22, 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2 may have had the highest opening weekend of all time, but just you wait for BlazBlue Central Fiction Special Edition on the Nintendo Switch
— That Green Gentleman (@HeckinJim83) October 30, 2018
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I GET TO BREAK MY WRIST PLAYING NAOTO BUT ANYWHERE I GO??? pic.twitter.com/oFmSI6aiQz
— Evan Axel (@EvanAxelBoi) September 21, 2018
Arthritis on the goooooo!!
— HomemadeTechBum (@CGXJ95) September 21, 2018
YAAAASS I WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME SO BAD BUT I DONT HAVE A PS4, THANK GOD THIS IS HAPPENING
— Beta Man (@Beta_ManSSB4) September 22, 2018
© 2019 PLAYASIA.COM. OK TO REPRODUCE IF COPYRIGHT NOTE STAYS INTACT.