Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection Physical Release Locked in for May 28 Launch
Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection
PS4™ & SW – North America
Hold on tight, folks. Leadman Games and Drinkbox Studios announced that the critically acclaimed Metroidvania titles, Guacamelee and Guacamelee 2, will be both coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch in one great physical package called, Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection.
This physical bundle includes both action-packed 2D brawlers, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Guacamelee! 2. More so, Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection also includes a host of physical goodies for both newcomers and original fans of the series to enjoy. These extra bonuses include a Double-sided “Where’s Juan” poster, download codes for both soundtracks, and an instruction manual, so, there’s more than just the games in the basket.
You can check out the banner below that shows the extra goodies.
For those who are unfamiliar with Guacamelee or its sequel, it’s one of the best Metroidvania-style games in the years before. Inspired by Mexican folklore, the game features challenging platforming and Metroidvania progression elements. The good thing is that players take control of a wrestler named Juan Aguacate who outshines in performing wrestling moves and somehow has an outstanding jumping and platforming skills.
Guacamelee has a fast-paced combat system and level design that might frustrate you at times, however, the game can also be very rewarding once you overcome all the hurdles that you face along the way.
Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection is scheduled to launch on the 28th of May this year for both PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Pre-order for the game is now open and you can reserve your copies here at Playasia. Tap the button below to secure your copies!
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for this newly announced collection below.
- Two incredible games in one package! The ultimate Guacamelee! experience
- Non-stop fighting action with an extensive move list and advanced combo engine
- Swap seamlessly between Living and Dead worlds to outwit impossible terrain
- Drop in/out local co-operative play with up to four players
- Many unique bosses, wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Colorful, vibrant costumes that change both appearance and fighting attributes
- Leaderboards, achievements, and support for multiple save slots, and of course chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
- The collection includes an exclusive 2-sided poster, full manual, and soundtrack codes