Move or Die is Ready to Make a Move to the PlayStation 4 on March!
Move or Die
Get your squad ready for one chaotic party game offered by Romanian indie developer Those Awesome Guys to PlayStation 4, Move or Die! After three years of its initial announcement for Sony’s console, the game was originally planned for a 2017 release, then moved back to 2018. Well now, the developer announced that Move or Die is finally set for a firm release date on the PS4 console.
The team behind this awesome game made their announcement through a new trailer where they have revealed that the game is all set for a March 5, 2019 release. In addition, the developer also promised three years’ worth of content updates, so it sounds like we’re getting more aside from the highly anticipated game itself.
Players can expect plenty of new features from the console version such as wackier game modes, more gameplay mutators and more.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, Move or Die is truly a frustrating yet satisfying game that is best played with friends in your own place or online co-op. You and your squad take part in a series of mini-games targeting simple objectives. The catch? Well, the clue is already in the name of the game: you move or you die. If you want to get a shot of victory, you better keep your character moving. Or else, your character will die in the most spectacular ways.
Also, keep in mind that the game modes will change every 20-30 seconds, so better keep that ass moving, folks!
Enjoy watching the trailer below!
You can also take a look at the key features of the game, via its Steam page.
- Four-Player Local / Online Multiplayer and Offline Practice Modes – Play as one of several outrageous characters on the couch with friends, online against people from around the world or battle devious bots offline.
- Game Modes Galore – Choose from a huge and always increasing variety of hilarious game modes like Jump Shot, Chainsaw Backstab and Rocket Run, each with their own unique mechanics and level design.
- Easy-to-Learn, Fast-Paced Fun – Move or die, literally. With no moving resulting in your character exploding and only 20 seconds per round, Move or Die is quick to pick up and incredibly fast-paced.
- Leveling-Up System – Acquire crazy skins for your character and unlock new game modes as you squash your opponents online.
- Daily Challenges and Missions – Work your way up the leader board and earn bonus XP by completing challenges and missions that change every 24 hours.
- Regular Content Updates – New content, including game modes, characters, and new features will be added on a regular basis to keep Move or Die’s friendship-ruining-o-meter high.
- MOD Friendly and DRM Free – Build your own characters, game modes, mechanics, levels, soundtracks and more. Includes Steam Workshop support, as well as a super user-friendly level editor.
- DLC Free. Always – Everything in the game can be unlocked for free, no paywalls. No bull$#%&. Period.
- Striking Graphics and a Killer Soundtrack – Get your blood pumping with vibrant 2D graphics, as well as a heart-thumping soundtrack by Jacob Lincke. Check it out on Bandcamp!
- Controller and Keyboard Support – Play with one or four controllers, a keyboard, a DDR pad or the guitar and drums from Guitar Hero. Your choice. Although, we recommend a controller.
— Chris Wulf 🔜 GDC (@chriswulf_) February 6, 2019
@moveordiegame I just can't wait for move or die on PS4 😁😁😁
— Sheepings (@twofreezeshot) September 25, 2018
Move or Die is ready for its never-ending madness on March 5 and is set to tear friendships apart on March 6. Get the game on PlayStation Store and don’t forget to buy your PSN cards here at Playasia!