Revisit Tekken 7 | Featured at EVO Japan 2019!
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, ASIA & JAPAN
Tekken 7 is Bandai Namco‘s ninth installment in the ever-growing Tekken series. For the first time in franchise’s history, Tekken 7 is the first installment that has been produced with the use of Unreal Engine and is more than ready to take the battles into the next-gen consoles. And this is one of the featured games in this year’s EVO JAPAN 2019 tournament!
Continue the hardcore action battle in Tekken 7 and enjoy all new characters, modes, and mechanics. According to the developer, Tekken 7 is possibly the best ever TEKKEN game in the series.
This game is set after the events of Tekken 6. The story mainly focuses on the events that lead to the final battle between Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya.
Witness the final battle of Kazuya and Heihachi as the game unveils the tale behind their shameful feud and the origin of the devil gene. Play as any of the game’s rich roster of characters including past favorites like Kazuya Mishima, Bryan Fury, and Asuka Kazama along with new ones such as Katarina, a woman who exercises the art of Savate, and Claudio, who holds light-conjuring powers in his right hand.
Unleash your fighting skills in a one-on-one battle with a new and improved gameplay mechanics such as the Rage Art. It enables players to perform powerful attacks when their health gets low giving them a last-ditch attempt for triumph. Another is the Power Crush which permits players to continue their attacks while being beaten by the opponent.
Tekken 7 is one of the main tournament titles that will be headlining in EVO Japan 2019. If you’re not going to make it at Fukuoka, Japan, well then you can play along with Tekken 7 here at Playasia! Grab a copy of Tekken 7 here on our website!
If you missed what’s going to happen in EVO Japan 2019, you can check out our coverage about the biggest e-sports event in the world and pick up everything you need to know about the prestigious tournament. Follow the link in the button below.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE – Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA – Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves, and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER – AKUMA – Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES – Classic 1 vs 1 battle return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels