SoulCalibur VI: Amy Returns to the Battle as a DLC Character
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
SoulCalibur fans, get ready to welcome back a fighter from a previous SoulCalibur sequel. One of the returning fighters from SoulCalibur IV has confirmed to join the battle in the fight for the Soul Edge in SoulCalibur VI. Bandai Namco has announced the returnee fighter during the EVO Japan 2019 at Fukuoka, Japan.
Bandai Namco has confirmed and announced that the third downloadable content character for SoulCalibur VI is Amy from SoulCalibur IV. She’s the third DLC character after Tira and 2B from NieR: Automata. Similar to Raphael, she uses her sword to cut her opponents with classy flashy effects. However, the official release date for Amy is not yet announced so, stay tuned!
Watch the reveal trailer with her background overview and her screenshots below.
“Born in the slums of Roven in the French Empire, Amy grew up in a crucible filled with violence, cynicism, and despair. But as fate would have it, a chance encounter with Raphael would change her life forever and set her on a path to become a great sword wielding warrior in her own right. SOULCALIBUR fans should prepare now for Amy’s impending arrival to deal pain and death to all who stand in her way.”
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
Do you want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!