Resident Evil 2: Capcom Wants to Hear Your Thoughts Through a Survey
Resident Evil 2
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Now that the classic survival horror game Resident Evil 2, or known as BioHazard RE:2 in Japan, arrived for some gruesome action. The game publisher Capcom wants to gather your thoughts and your opinions about this game. So, you better check out the news below.
Capcom has released a survey form that collecting opinions, evaluations, and conclusion on the remake of Resident Evil 2. It mostly targets the players who own and play this classic survival horror game. It was announced at Resident Evil’s Official Twitter account.
Check the official tweet below.
— Resident Evil (@RE_Games) February 19, 2019
In the survey, it asks the general background of the player, brief knowledge with the game franchise, the rating system for Resident Evil 2 for various circumstances such as Faithfulness to Resident Evil series, Third-person perspective, Fear Factor, Campaign length and more. Along with that, it also asks what that favorite and least favorite aspect of the game and feedback to comment on. So, folks, if you own the Resident Evil 2 now, Capcom wants to hear your thoughts! Answer the survey here.
For the overview of the game see it below via Capcom.
In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspectives. The fate of these two fan-favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?
Resident Evil 2 Remake is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you ready for another spine-chilling adventure in Raccoon City? Grab your copies now.
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Siliconera!
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic – Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD)
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival
- See favorite characters in a whole new light – Join rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy on his first day in the job and college student Claire Redfield, who is searching for her brother amidst a terrifying zombie epidemic
- Step into the rookie shoes of both heroes – Enjoy separately playable campaigns for both Leon and Claire, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspective
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!