Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Coming to the West this April 9
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US
Folks, are you waiting for the official Western release date of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy? If you are, well…it’s time to celebrate folks as the well-known game publisher, Capcom has released the news update about the Western release date of this visual novel trilogy.
Capcom has announced that the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will available digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch this April 9 in the Western regions. In all console, it’s available on $29.99 in its respective online stores. So, are you ready to find the absolute truth with our rookie attorney?
For a brief background of the game, this trilogy will include the following Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney titles: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Justice for All and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Trials and Tribulations. All of these titles were released on Game Boy Advance then after the emerge of the latest consoles, it was ported on other platforms. The trilogy is ported as a collection to iOS, Android and Nintendo 3DS.
See the journey of Phoenix Wright in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy this April 9th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch. So, you better grab our digital cards right now. Once you place your orders, your codes will be sent right away. Click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about the physical Japanese version of the game here.
- Three beloved games in one – For the first time ever on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC, experience all of the classic courtroom drama from the original Phoenix Wright trilogy in one gripping collection.
- Two classic gameplay segments:
- Investigation phase – Survey crime scenes, interview witnesses, and gather evidence that will be used in court.
- Courtroom phase – Present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, and examine witnesses.
- One colorful cast – Join Phoenix Wright starting from his early years as he gets introduced to various persons of interest (and sometimes just interesting people), including colleague Maya Fey and rival prosecutor Miles Edgeworth.
- Looking sharp – Fight for justice in clear, high-resolution graphics that bring the action to life like never before, with included options for widescreen displays.
- New courtroom procedure – Revisit classic cases with the addition of a new quick save option, clear indicators for completed scene investigations, and a new truth gauge display for the trials.
- Expanded language options – Freely switch between the Japanese version of the game—Gyakuten Saiban 123 Naruhodo Selection—and the English version in-game. In summer 2019, players will also be able to take the stand in German, French, Korean, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese via a title update.
- For zealous attorneys – The English and Japanese versions of the trilogy now come with 10 available save data slots each.
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!