Moero Chronicle Hyper Will Not Launch on March 15 in the West
Moero Chronicle Hyper
Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
Moero Chronicle Hyper was originally released for the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop in Japan at the end of January. Right after its Japanese release, Idea Factory surprised everyone with an announcement that the game will also be arriving in the West on the Nintendo Switch console.
Previously, the game was teased for a spring release this year, however, the listing on the Nintendo eShop revealed that we can finally get our hands in the game on the 15th of March.
Idea Factory International was spotted on Twitter confirming a fan that the March 15 release date of the game on eShop is incorrect. The company continued that they are currently working on to change it and that an official release date will be announced soon. You can check it out below.
Hi there! The release date on the eShop page is incorrect and we are currently working to change it. An official release date will be announced soon! No changes were made to the Western release of this title.
— Idea Factory Intl (@IdeaFactoryIntl) March 11, 2019
In case you missed it, the game will be priced at $29.99 with a 30% off launch discount. Don’t forget to grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website!
No trailer for the western version of the game has been released yet. But, for you to see how the game’s shaping up, you can check out its screenshots along with the game’s story and features, which you can find below.
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after the battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
【SWITCH VERSION FEATURES】
- Vibration function for the “Bumping Scratch” session.
- New items to increase stats.
- Autopilot Mode, which allows players to point on a map and automatically brings you to the player’s destination.
- ALL original art and event CGs released in the PlayStation Vita and Steam version!
So, for now, you can take a look at the Japanese trailer of the game.
Moero Chronicle Gets H (Hyper) and Debuts on Switch!
System-side enhancements like “Auto-Pilot” and “Status Up Items!” With HD image quality and HD rumble support, you can enjoy Monster Girls with even more hype!
A world where humans and Monster Girls coexist. When a natural disaster suddenly occurs, the Monster Girls start to act hostile towards the humans. In order to find the cause of this, an ordinary young man named Io sets out on an adventure with Lilia, his childhood friend, and a Monster Girl.