6 Days Until Release! Pre-order Generation Zero Now Here at Playasia
PS4™, XONE™ & PC – US & EU
- An open-world action game set to release on the 26th of March.
- Designed for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Avalanche Studios has released the official launch trailer for the game.
Just Cause and Mad Max developer Avalanche Studios proudly announced their new project, Generation Zero, described as, “explosive game of cat and mouse set in a vast open world,” last June. This game is set to release on the 26th of March for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. And that’s only six days from now!
To celebrate and to keep everyone in the hype train of this game, Avalanche Studios has released the launch trailer, which can be seen below.
Generation Zero is an open-world action game set in Sweden in the year 1980s, where hostile machines have overrun the peaceful countryside, and you must fight back while unwinding the mysteries of what’s causing all the mess. It is described as an explosive game of cat and mouse set in a vast open world.
Go solo, or team-up with three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer and utilize battle tested guerrilla tactics to take down your enemies in intense and creative sandbox encounters.
Let’s see if you’re a good team player as this game requires excellent cooperation. Collaborate and combine your unique abilities to take down foes, support defeated friends by reviving them, and share the loot after a foe is defeated.
“Explore a vast open world, rendered with the award-winning Apex engine, featuring a full day/night cycle with unpredictable weather, complex AI behavior, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, and a dynamic 1980’s soundtrack. In Generation Zero, living is winning.”
Call up your dream team and get ready for one big fight in 1980s Sweden!
Where to Buy?
Looking where to pick up this game? Search no more! You still have five days left to pre-order Generation Zero here at Playasia before it officially launches on the 26th. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to reserve your copies!
- SURVIVE IN A HOSTILE OPEN WORLD – Explore a vast open world, rendered with the award-winning Apex engine, featuring a full day/night cycle with unpredictable weather, complex AI behavior, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, and a dynamic 1980’s soundtrack
- GET READY. THEN FIGHT BACK – Experience an explosive game of cat and mouse set in a huge open world. In this reimagining of 1980’s Sweden, hostile machines have invaded the serene countryside, and you need to fight back while unraveling the mystery of what is really going on. By utilizing battle tested guerilla tactics, you’ll be able to lure, cripple, or destroy enemies in intense, creative sandbox skirmishes
- 1-4 PLAYERS SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER – Go it alone, or team-up with up to three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer. Collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies, support downed friends by reviving them, and share the loot after an enemy is defeated
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY. CO-OPERATE TO LIVE – All enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and purpose. When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armor, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent. Enemies will bear those scars until you face them again, whether that is minutes, hours or weeks later
- THE MACHINES – The enemies you face in Generation Zero come in many sizes, types, and variations. They are constantly challenging you in new ways using different weapons and sensory equipment
Yep, yep, ticking all the boxes!!!https://t.co/rL7XbO3qLO
— Ice Serenity (@Ice_Serenity) March 18, 2019
— Teledos (@teledos_tcs) March 12, 2019
— seabiscuit31 (@seabiscuit311) March 11, 2019
Just ONE WEEK until @GenZeroGame is released! All Special Agents of the R.O.D.E. Foundation are ready to terminate machines & get fashionable! Release trailer: https://t.co/lvR8mGaJFW … #GenerationZero #AvalancheStudios
✅Special Agents ready pic.twitter.com/oYGmieTxrj
— Scott Hotrod (@ScottHotrodTV) March 19, 2019
Anybody else getting Generation Zero next week? I’m super pumped for that game!
— codytoaster (@codytoasterboi) March 18, 2019
Aaaaa, my first ever release in the games industry, and it's Generation Zero, the game I've been drooling for since I first heard of it! 🎉 See you in the credits on March 26th! ^^ pic.twitter.com/zOd72TiZgu
— Maela 🇸🇪 (@MaelaNorth) March 12, 2019