Kill la Kill The Game: IF Western Release Date, Free DLC Characters & More
Kill la Kill The Game: IF
PS4™ & SW – Europe
The upcoming Anime-fighting game, Kill la Kill The Game: IF, which is based on the famous Japanese anime television series, is now locked in for a July 26 release in North America and Europe, as announced by Arc System Works.
It was also revealed that the game’s main visual was illustrated by character designer Sushio. You can check out the illustration below.
Furthermore, Kill la Kill The Game: IF will receive two playable characters sometime this summer in the form of free downloadable content. These two characters are Mako Mankanshoku and Ultimate Double Naked DTR, which can be seen below.
Mako Mankanshoku – voiced by Aya Suzaki
Mako is a second-year student at Honnouji Academy. She is an uber air-head, so her unbelievable actions never cease to shock and awe the people around her. She strongly believes that she and Ryuko are best of friends even though they have just met.
Ultimate Double Naked DTR – voiced by Shinichiro Miki & Katsuyuki Konishi
The ultimate form of the Anti-Honnouji Academy Mechanized Weapon: Dotonbori Robo DTR (Dotonbori Robo), developed by Takarada Conglomerate under Nudist Beach’s technical assistance. The final form is achieved by combining both Aikuro Mikisugi’s and Tsumugu Kinagase’s DTRs.
If you happen to live in Japan, we already listed the Limited Edition for the game here on our website, which will include the following:
- PS4/SW Game: Kill la Kill The Game: IF
- “Limited Box” presentation box
- Original art book
- Original soundtrack
- “Mako Croquette” squeeze toy key chain
However, it still under the “announced” status as of the moment. Stay with us for more updates!
Are you ready to welcome Kill la Kill The Game: IF this year on PS4, Switch, and PC? You can grab the Europe version of the game here at Playasia. Pre-order yours now.
For a brief background on the famous anime series, Kill la Kill (キルラキル) is a 2013 Japanese anime television series by Studio Trigger. The story follows Ryuko Matoi, a vagrant schoolgirl and she’s on the search on her father’s killer. However, in her search, it begins her conflict between Satsuki Kiryuin, the student council president of Honnouji Academy and her mother’s fashion empire.
In this game, anyone can play because it’s not complicated. It’s a 3D battle action game where you can run around in the arena and fight against your opponent. Utilize your skills as you battle using various movements and attacks. In addition to the basic elements of the game, there are two additional elements which are the Evasion and Evasion Catch Attack. With these, you can now experience deep and intricate interactions in the midst of the battle. The main objective is to obtain the victory against your opponents. You must deplete your opponent’s health bar to zero to grab the victory.
- KILL la KILL – IF – From the makers of Dragonball FighterZ and the original writer of the anime, Kazuki Nakashima, comes a new action game!
- Relive The Anime – Battle systems to relive the various heated scenes in the original anime! Replay your favorite scene to your heart’s content!
- What IF? – At the end of the ‘First Naturals Election’, Ragyou appears in front of Satsuki instead of Nui, and triggers an entirely new story-line of this inexplicable series of events!
- A Brand New Story – Discover this new plot through the eyes of Satsuki for the very first time as she becomes the lead of the story!
- Maneuver Around the 3D Battlefield – Perform devastating combos with ease and destroy your opponents!
- Practice Modes Galore! – Enjoy 6 different types of practices to train, from Tutorial to Covers Challenges, and learn to master your Ketsui!
- All the Looks and Feels of the Anime – Favorite scenes from the original series revived with stunning visuals and cinematic, remodeled with 3D cell-look technology!
- Enjoy the Ketsui Testament – In the spirit of the anime series, engage in a heated exchange of words during combat to receive massive power-ups and win the sassy battle of wits!
- Simple Yet Engaging – In addition to basic Attack, Guard and Break, the game incorporates Evasion and Evasion Catch Attack to deepen the gameplay!