My Time At Portia: Set for April 16 Release Date for Gaming Consoles
My Time At Portia
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU & ASIA
- Inspired by Hayao Miyazaki’s works during his Studio Ghibli years
- 3D simulation RPG developed by indie developer Pathea Games
- Set in the post-apocalyptic world where relics are scattered around
The China-based indie developer Pathea Games partners up with Team 17 to bring the 3D simulation RPG, My Time At Portia. This is a sandbox simulation game and it was released first on PC via Steam in early access then got its full launch last January 15. Then, last March 19, Pathea Games has confirmed that My Time At Portia is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch this April 16th.
Watch the release date trailer below.
My Time At Portia is inspired by famous simulation games such as Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Dark Cloud 2 and Hayao Miyazaki‘s works also known as the Studio Ghibli films. Some well-known Studio Ghibli films are My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and more.
The game sets in the post-apocalyptic world of Portia where the human race is few and some of the relics are scattered around the world. After you arrive at Portia, you will start a fresh new life. To start a new life, you are going to bring back the glory of Pa’s neglected workshop. Gather, mine and craft with the scattered relics from the past to improve life for the citizens of Portia.
In the world of Portia, gather material from this stunning open world from the cut-down trees, forage, mine and even in your garden. Along with these, there are tons of unique places to discover your materials such as the deserts, reefs, island, highlands, marshlands and more. As you bring back the glory of the former number one workshop in Portia, you can also raise animals, befriend to the villagers, find your one true pair that leads to marriage and discover the mysteries of the post-apocalyptic world that has forgotten.
Are you ready to make your mark on Portia? Welcome to the full of extraordinary experiences in My Time At Portia this April 16th for PS4, XONE, and Switch. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. So, click the button below to pre-order yours now!
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
- BUILD YOUR WORKSHOP – Build your Pa’s derelict workshop into the best in Portia! Gather resources and craft your way into the hearts of the local community, as you work through daily commissions and villager requests
- RUN YOUR OWN FARM – Grow and nurture your own crops, keep livestock, and even ride some of your animals as you convert the empty woodland surrounding your home into a quaint, little farm! My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter boxes and semi-automatic irrigation systems
- GET CREATIVE – Make your house a home! Apply your personal touch with an exciting range of craftable furniture, decorations and room upgrades!
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY – Become a part of Portia’s extraordinary community! Filled with a vibrant cast of unforgettable faces (all with exciting stories to share), energetic personalities and individual behaviors. Make sure you take the time to get to know them all — who knows, maybe romance could be in the air?
- EXPLORE AND BATTLE – Delve deep into the ancient ruins and dungeons of Portia. Mine for resources and uncover what lurks beneath the seemingly peaceful land. It’s dangerous to go unprepared… Make sure you’re equipped to face fearsome monsters and deadly bosses that stand between you and the secrets of Portia
- SKILL UP – Level up your character with a variety of skills to aid you in your adventures, in true RPG fashion!