SoulCalibur VI: Amy is Coming this March 25th as DLC Character
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
SoulCalibur fans out there, it’s been a while since the last update on this game as Amy is coming as a downloadable character. Now, no need to wait for the announcement of Amy’s launch as Bandai Namco has dropped the news. Folks, Amy is now approaching the SoulCalibur roster.
Bandai Namco has announced that Amy will be joining the SoulCalibur VI roster this March 25th. She was revealed last February at the EVO Japan 2019 in Fukuoka. She’s the third DLC after Tira and 2B from NieR: Automata. Her moves are similar to Raphael as she uses her sword with flashy effects. Prior to Amy’s release, the game will be updated to version 1.30. So, let’s wait for Amy!
Here’s the official announcement from Bandai Namco via Twitter below.
— SOULCALIBUR (@soulcalibur) March 21, 2019
Watch the reveal trailer of Amy below in case you missed it.
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
© 2019 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.