The Complete Edition of This War of Mine Getting its Physical Release in the US! | Pre-order Now!
This War of Mine [Complete Edition]
Nintendo™ Switch – US
- THQ Nordic is the publisher responsible for the North American release of this game.
- The Complete Edition includes two downloadable contents: The Little Ones and Father’s Promises for FREE.
- This game is inspired to the Siege of Sarajevo during the Bosnian War from 1992 to 1996.
The war survival video game in a complete edition is now conquering the US regions. The game publisher, THQ Nordic has the rights to release This War of Mine Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch this May 21st. Are you ready to fight in a besieged city?
This War of Mine is a war survival game developed by the Polish game company, 11-bit studios. It was released on Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux last November 2014. Then, This War of Mine: The Little Ones was released for the video game consoles last January 2016 and June 2016 for PC. Now, the team On-the-Go aka the Switch users will have a chance to play this game especially if you are from the North American regions.
The game is inspired by the 1992-96 Siege of Sarajevo in Bosnian War. For a brief background, this was a siege in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. From April 5, 1992, to February 29, 1996, Sarajevo was surrounded by the armed forces called the Army of Republika Srpska. With this, it lasted three times longer the Battle of Stalingrad and a year than the Siege of Leningrad.
Now, let’s go back to the game. Do you think you are going to play as an elite soldier? The answer is no because you are going to play as a group of civilians who are willing to sacrifice to survive in a besieged city. No necessities on the line because of lack of food, medicine and more, you can experience war from a different angle.
As the snipers and hostile scavengers lurk for danger, the pace of the game is inflicted in day and night cycle. In this situation, you must strategize during the day as you must maintain your hideouts, craft and trading your goods and the most important, take care of the survivors. At night, take one of the survivors for a scavenge some necessities for survival. However, life and death decisions are on the line if you want to protect everybody from your hideout or sacrifice some of your survivors for longer-term survival. Remember, survival is an important matter.
If you want to familiarize yourself in the gameplay, you can watch the Switch review of SwitchUp. Check it out below.
The Complete Edition of This War of Mine includes the following:
- The Little Ones DLC
- Father’s Promise DLC
Let’s plan for survival in the US Version of Complete Edition of This War of Mine this May 21st for Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, the US Version is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
Meanwhile, the European Version of This War of Mine Complete Edition was released last November 2018 by Deep Silver. If you don’t want to wait for the US Version of this game, you can now buy immediately this European version as it’s still available on our website. Click the button below to grab your copies right now!
- THE REAL FACE OF WAR. SEE IT FROM PERSPECTIVE OF CIVILIANS – In This War of Mine for the first time you do not play as an elite soldier, but a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of necessities and constant danger
- HIDE DURING THE DAY. LEAVE ONLY WHEN NIGHT COVERS YOU – During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge for items that will help you stay alive
- MAKE LIFE-AND-DEATH DECISIONS. FACE THE CONSEQUENCES – Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter. During the war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better