Kingdom Hearts III: More Details on the Critical Mode
Kingdom Hearts III
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
One of the most anticipated games of 2019, Square Enix‘s Kingdom Hearts III has stolen hearts of most of the players last January. It’s been three months since the grand release after 13 years of waiting. However, many players felt unsatisfied with the difficulty of this Disney action-adventure game.
After the confirmation of the Critical Mode for Kingdom Hearts III, we finally get to see more details about it. During an interview with GameReactor, Kingdom Hearts co-director, Tai Yasue, has revealed some insights for the Critical Mode of Kingdom Hearts III. According to Yasue, the team is working on the right way and not just superficial like increasing the enemy’s HP. Plus, they plan on the approach to add new abilities and techniques.
Here’s the statement from Yasue below via Gearnuke.
“So like I mentioned earlier, we adjusted a lot of the gameplay and we set out to create a new experience. Like creating new abilities for example. They are sort of oriented towards the technical side so people good at action games and know the exact timing on when to guard or do a counter, abilities are targeted toward that sort of gameplay. We wanted players to be able to clear the game in a fair battle, so we didn’t want people to feeling like it was unfair and getting cheated so we actually adjusted a lot of the AI in enemies as well, and it was a big effort we were all working on weekends doing this Critical. We wanted to get it right.”
For the overview of the game, see it below.
KINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, a young boy and unknowing heir to a spectacular power. Sora is joined by Donald Duck and Goofy to stop an evil force known as the Heartless from invading and overtaking the universe.
Through the power of friendship, Sora, Donald and Goofy unite with iconic Disney-Pixar characters old and new to overcome tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness threatening their worlds. – via Square Enix
Finally, after 13 years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts III is now playable around the world. And, we have stocks available on our website. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Adventure in Disney and Pixar Worlds – Embark on an adventure that spans the Disney universe: Travel across Disney-Pixar worlds to protect them from the Heartless invasion, and befriend and join heroes from Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Tangled, Hercules and more
- Unlock the Power of the Keyblades – The powerful Keyblade can now transform into additional forms with new attacks, moves and animations. Players can equip multiple Keyblades, and combo their attacks between different themed Keyblades
- Experience the Magic – Cast visually stunning, powerful magic spells to battle the Heartless. Call upon Disney-Pixar friends and partner with them for support. Turn the tide of combat by summoning theme park inspired attractions using the all-new “Attractions.”
- Prepare for Battle Interact directly with the Disney-Pixar world. Players will fight off swarms of Heartless as they scale massive cliffs, dive deep underwater or even as they fall freely through the air
- Relive Classic Disney Shorts Through Minigames Take a break from saving the world with minigames inspired by classic Disney short films