Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer – The Klassic Game is About to Unfold
Mortal Kombat 11
PS4™, XONE™ & SW – US, EU & ASIA
Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developer NetherRealm Studios have dropped the launch trailer for Mortal Kombat 11 days before its official release. The trailer has a heavy story campaign portion with a good remix of the klassic Mortal Kombat theme and “Techno Syndrome” in the background by international DJ Dimitri Vegas and 2WEI.
You can check out the official reveal via Twitter and YouTube below followed by the trailer’s overview, via Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
— Mortal Kombat 11 (@MortalKombat) April 18, 2019
In the trailer, Kronika, the Keeper of Time, has signaled for a new era to begin as she tries to rewind time to its beginning and restart history. In order to restore balance to the realms, players must take on the role of numerous fighters from different eras, culminating in the ultimate generational clash as current characters collide with their past selves.
The launch trailer features both cinematic story moments coupled with crushing gameplay showcasing the growing roster of confirmed playable fighters in Mortal Kombat 11, including Scorpion, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Sonya Blade, Skarlet, Baraka, Geras, Kano, D’Vorah, Kabal, Jade, Johnny Cage, Cassie Cage, Erron Black, Jacqui Briggs, Kotal Kahn, Noob Saibot, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jax Briggs, Cetrion, The Kollector, Kitana, and Shao Kahn
Are you ready for some epic battles with Mortal Kombat 11 on your PS4, Xbox One, and Switch tomorrow?
The next evolution of the Mortal Kombat franchise is here as Mortal Kombat 11. Coming out tomorrow, April 23, for PS4, XONE, and Switch. Have you pre-ordered your copies yet? If you still haven’t, better secure yours here at Playasia. Click the button below to reserve yours.
Game Overview & What to Expect
After the events of defeating Shinnok in Mortal Kombat X, the corrupted Raiden plans to defend the planet Earth by eliminating the enemies around. However, a mysterious woman named Kronika wants to rebuild the peace to the universe even getting rid of Raiden for tampering the events in the past.
Mortal Kombat 11 brings you the Unreal Engine 3 to experience the new graphics to showcase every eye-popping moment during the battle. With this, the franchise continues to bring the classic cinematic story mode for over 25 years in the making. You can now also give your favorite character new customization with the all-new custom character variation system. Customize your fighters with the various type of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas. It also features the roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters as they battle and fight for victory.
Read more about the game here.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations