Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Deluxe Edition Goes Physical for PS4 & XONE
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Deluxe Edition
PS4™ & XONE™ – US & EU
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 goes physical this June together with it’s a Deluxe Edition.
- This upcoming game is announced for a full retail release on PS4 & Xbox One.
- North America & Europe versions are available for pre-order here at Playasia.
The million-hit and award-winning Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is ready for another adventure this coming June as video game publisher 505 Games and independent developer Fatshark have decided to push the game a little further this time with a full retail release on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Yes, you read that right, folks. You can revisit the fierce first-person co-op slaughter-fest once again with Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Deluxe Edition. The game is slated for a June 11th release in North America and June 14th in Europe.
This Deluxe Edition of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will come packed with the following items:
– Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Game
– Shadows over Bögenhafen DLC
– Back to Ubersreik DLC
– 3 Exclusive Heroic Deeds
– Helmgart Heraldry Themed Skins
– 1 Portrait Frame
– The Sigmar Keep Statue
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Deluxe Edition is set in the apocalyptic End Times of the war-ravaged Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, featuring an epic four-player co-op first-person gameplay. It serves as a sequel to the critically acclaimed Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide.
Get ready for one big challenge as the five heroes have returned to take on an even greater peril during the End Times; the combined forces of the shaken Skaven army and the brutal Chaos faction. Vermintide 2 features an expanded intense first-person combat with a new enemy faction, 15 new career paths, talent trees, new weapons, an improved loot system and more.
Are you excited for this game? If you are, well, you better secure your copies now. Hit that button below to pre-order yours!
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- The Dark Pact – The combined forces of Chaos and Skaven are savage and merciless, and it will take a coordinated team effort to make it out alive
- Choose Your Path – Choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents, and weapons
- Master New Challenges – Experience unique scenarios and intense trials with our new Heroic Deeds System – consumable quests that will dramatically alter enemy composition, level settings, weapon use, and mission objectives
- Progress Your Career – Level up your heroes and climb the talent tree of your chosen career, unlocking new abilities and gaining access to powerful gear along the way
- The Adventure Continues – Explore a wide range of breath-taking new levels set in and around Helmgart, a fortress city protecting the Bretonnian border of the Empire
- Claim Your Reward – Vermintide 2 features a new and improved loot system, rewarding each player with spoils of battle relevant to your chosen career- weapons, consumable quests, trinkets, cosmetics, crafting materials and more
- Stem the Tides – Facing the infinite numbers of the Skaven combined with the brutal strength of the Chaos army, the heroes must stand together. Sound tactics and fury must be employed in equal measure to overcome these unimaginable odds
- The first DLC of Warhammer – Vermintide 2: The city of Bögenhafen is a mercantile city suffering from the spreading Nurgle corruption slowly overtaking the Reiklands
- The second DLC of Warhammer – Vermintide 2: Brings you right back to where it all began – Ubersreik. After discovering a mysterious object Olesya sends the heroes back to Ubersreik to bring light to the object and to discover its connection to the past
© 2019 PLAYASIA.COM. OK TO REPRODUCE IF COPYRIGHT NOTE STAYS INTACT.