Mortal Kombat 11 Adds Frost – How To Unlock Her? Find Out Here
Mortal Kombat 11
PS4™, XONE™ & SW – US, EU & ASIA
Just before Mortal Kombat 11‘s release, developer NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. officially revealed Frost as the final character to join the game’s robust roster. An official trailer was also unveiled to go with the announcement, revealing Frost fighting with her mentor, Sub-Zero, which ends with her deadly Fatality animation.
If you want to see more of her savage attacks and epic gameplay, you can watch the trailer below.
For those who don’t know, Frost was another the ice-themed character who debuted in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, which was the fifth main installment in the series that was released in 2002. Although she has been seen in several games and comics over the years, she hasn’t been a playable character since 2006’s Mortal Kombat Armageddon.
Frost is a female warrior of the Lin Kuei and was known as Sub-Zero’s apprentice in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. She is well known for her dedication to fighting and learning. But her arrogance and general hostility towards any fighter she perceives as greater than her defines her as a character. Like her mentor, Frost wields extremely powerful cryokinetic powers.
So, if you want to unlock Frost in Mortal Kombat 11, here’s some instructional video for you to follow on how to do it, via YouTuber Astrosive.
If you still haven’t got a copy of the game yet, better grab yours here at Playasia. Especially for those countries which banned this game (Indonesia, Ukraine, and Japan), you guys can still get the game here on our website. As always, importing is the best option. We also ship globally! So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to grab yours.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
Read more about the game here.