Retail Deluxe Edition of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Arrives this June
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden [Deluxe Edition]
PlayStation 4™ , Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
- The Deluxe Edition includes all the expansion downloadable contents for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- It was announced at the Game Developers Conference 2019 in San Francisco.
- This game was released first on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Now, the Switch users will get to experience this tactical combat game in Deluxe Edition.
During the 2019 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, the game developer The Bearded Ladies and the game publisher Funcom announced that Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is coming to the Nintendo Switch in Deluxe Edition along with the two first consoles, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a turn-based tactical RPG by The Bearded Ladies and Funcom. It was based on the famous tabletop RPG, Mutant Year Zero. It was first released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in December 2018. Now, Nintendo Switch owners will get to play this in Deluxe Edition. Plus, if you haven’t got the chance to play this game and you are a PS4 and/or Xbox ONE owner, take the chance to grab this Deluxe Edition as well. Fortunately, the Deluxe Edition includes all the downloadable contents for this game.
After the huge outbreak of the Red Plague and nuclear war, humanity is on the brink of extinction. However, there are a few survivors. They became mutants because of the radiation from the nuclear war. The only person with a piece of knowledge from the past is the Elder. The Elder resides in the Ark which serves as the last bastion of civilization. Despite the shortage of necessity and resources, the base sends out the special mutant called the Stalkers to look out for more resources in the wasteland zone. However, the wasteland is also populated by the Ghouls. These Ghouls were also survivors but they became violent and insane from the aftermath of the nuclear war.
Let’s take on an adventure with a combination of combat, story, exploration, stealth, and strategy as you take control of the Mutants in the area of wasteland with the inspiration of the XCOM games. Walk through the wasteland from the abandoned cities, crumbling highways and more as you gather resources for your next adventure. There are dangers and hazards ahead so plan strategically as well as loot everywhere.
To familiarize yourselves to the gameplay, check out the gameplay video from GameSpot below.
Grab the Deluxe Edition of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch this June 25th in North America and Europe. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order this Deluxe Edition now!
- TACTICAL COMBAT – Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is the ultimate fix for your tactical strategy addiction. Dive into a deep, turn-based, tactical combat system inspired by the XCOM games
- EXPLORE A POST-HUMAN EARTH – Journey through a post-human world of abandoned cities, crumbling highways, and overgrown countryside. Check back at the Ark, a neon-bathed oasis of ill repute and questionable characters, to restock your supplies and plan out your next adventure
- CONTROL A TEAM OF MUTANTS – A duck with an attitude problem and a boar with anger issues; these aren’t your typical heroes. Get to know Dux, Bormin, Selma, and many other characters each with their own unique personality and deranged perspective on the world and their situation
- MASTER THE STEALTHY APPROACH – Sneak through shadows to avoid conflict or to catch enemies unaware. Real-time stealth allows you full control of approach: sneak into an enemy camp, position the team of Mutants to your advantage, and gain the element of surprise
- UNLOCK MUTATIONS – Unlock new mutations and abilities for your Mutants, such as Selma’s Stone-skin, Bormin’s Charge, and Dux‘ uncanny ability to sneak into a camp full of enemies unnoticed, despite being a 4-foot tall walking, talking duck with a crossbow
- DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT – Use the environment to your advantage. Stay out of floodlights, hide from line of sight, or just blast down fully destructible walls and buildings and wreak utter havoc
- LOOT, LOOT EVERYWHERE – From makeshift slingshots to high-powered rifles and top hats to police vests, make sure you equip your Mutants for the dangers ahead. Nothing says post-human quite like a mutated boar in spiked metal armor charging at you with a blunderbuss in his hands