Rage 2 Has Officially Gone Gold Ahead of Launch Day
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Windows™ – US, EU & ASIA
We are only waiting for less than two weeks when Bethesda‘s Rage 2 will be coming this May 14th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Bethesda has revealed that Rage 2 has gone gold as well. It means this post-apocalyptic shooter game is definitely ready to be released this May 14th to stop the tyranny of The Authority.
Bethesda gave the announcement on its official website. Along with the announcement that the game has gone gold, it also stated the recommended and the minimum settings for the PC version plus the visual setting for PC. So, check out the full list of settings and specifications here.
Let’s go and dive into the dystopian world that’s devoid of society, law, and order. The game sets in 2165 as humanity is on the verge of recovery as the regions of the Wasteland turn into jungles, wetlands, and tundras. Despite the coming of the new world, the brutal ways of the old world still remain. The Authority has returned to waging war against anyone who doesn’t follow them. You take the role of Walker, one of the last Rangers of the Wasteland. He seeks vengeance to end the tyranny of The Authority.
Shoot everything in the Wasteland as you bring pain using the various kind of weaponry available to push beyond its mechanical limits. Use vehicles to roam around the Wasteland from monster trucks to gyrocopters. Beware, a lot of ferocious factions will block your journey. So, fight those factions from madmen, mutants, and monsters in the vast area of Wasteland. As you claim vengeance against The Authority, traverse into the vast landscape of Wasteland from jungles, swamps, and deserts.
Let’s stop the tyranny of The Authority in Rage 2 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC this May 14th. Here at Playasia, this is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, you might want to consider the Deluxe Edition of Rage 2 and it’s also available for pre-orders on our website, too.
What are the inclusions of this edition? Check out it below via Bethesda.
- Rise of the Ghosts – An exciting campaign expansion to RAGE 2! Stay tuned for more details at a later date.
- DOOM BFG – Get your hands on DOOM’s big, friendly superweapon and eviscerate everything in your way in a flash of energy – Marine-tested, Ranger-approved!
- Mutant Monster Truck Skin – Run over enemies in style with this exclusive vehicle skin. The truck is self-cleaning, so don’t worry about those pesky blood stains messing up the pearl coating.
- Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes – You’ve been granted mighty new powers by the reclusive wasteland wizard! Utilize this collection of exclusive “cheat codes” to rule the wasteland.
- Progress Booster – Kick into Overdrive! Get more bang for your bang with this wasteland Progress Booster.
- Cult of the Death God Mission – A wild ride sends Walker after a cult of crazed mutants who seemingly worship the image of Nicholas Raine – the hero of the original RAGE. Survive the sewers and fight through hordes of mutants, including the massive and monstrous Abadon Warlock.
- Nicholas Raine Armor and Settler Pistol – Slip into Raine’s legendary Arkist armor and relive the classics with his powerful Settler Pistol.
- Battle Standard – Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies as you race into combat with this imposing banner streaming from your vehicle.
Folks, if you are waiting for the Collector’s Edition of Rage 2, as of now it’s not yet available for pre-orders. So, patience is a virtue!
Check out the inclusions of the Collector’s Edition and the trailer below.
- Rage 2 Game
- Ruckus the Crusher Talking Head
- Collector’s Poster
- Digital Content: Rise of the Ghosts Expansion, BFG, Cult of the Death God Mission, Mutant Monster Truck Skin, Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes, Progress Booster, Nicholas Raine Armor and Settler Pistol, Battle Standard (While supplies last.)
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Gamerant!
- THE LAST RANGER – Bring the pain using a collection of upgradable weapons, devastating Nanotrite powers, and Overdrive, the ability to push your guns beyond their mechanical limits
- PEDAL TO THE METAL – From monster trucks to gyrocopters, use an assortment of rugged and wasteland-ready vehicles to speed across the badlands. If you see it, you can drive it
- FACTIONS & FOES – Fight against ferocious factions for control of the wasteland, each featuring a rogue’s gallery of madmen, mutants, and monsters hungry for blood
- THE WASTELAND AWAITS – Seamlessly traverse a vast and varied landscape, from lush jungles and treacherous swamps to sun-scorched deserts in your pursuit of The Authority. The wasteland is massive, and you’ve got the arsenal to fight for every inch.