Samurai Spirits: Introducing Charlotte in the Newest Trailer
PlayStation 4™ – EU, ASIA & JAPAN
We are only a month away from the official release date of Samurai Shodown or also known as Samurai Spirits in Japan. To hype up this upcoming fighting game even further, the game publisher SNK has released a new update.
SNK has unveiled a new trailer for Samurai Shodown or also known as Samurai Spirits in Japan. The trailer features the French noble, Charlotte. She uses her fencing style attacks and moves as she creates geometric shapes using her sword. Charlotte first appeared on the original Samurai Shodown. With this, she remains as one of the most loved and most iconic female fighters in the Samurai Shodown franchise.
Check out Charlotte’s introduction trailer below.
If you missed it, check out the introductory trailers of Shiki, Ukyo Tachibana, Darli Dagger and Nakoruru below.
Samurai Shodown is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise in more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles