Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Seven Minutes of Gameplay Revealed!
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, Asia & Japan
The upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive action-RPG, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order received its seven minutes of gameplay exclusively from GameInformer, as part of their month-long celebration of Marvel.
The exclusive video coverage of the game walks us through its different parts, highlighting the story and the opening chapters. You can enjoy watching the video below.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order brings together the huge cast of the superheroes and villains across the Marvel Universe to battle for the Infinity Gauntlet. This fantastic team of characters must use their unique superpowers to take down the demented cosmic tyrant Thanos and his cruel warmasters, The Black Order — and find the Infinity Stones before they all fall in the wicked hands of Thanos. The game features an original story as well as plenty of your favorite Marvel characters as playable heroes.
Just like the previous game in the series, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature up to four players can drop in and out in offline or online co-op play through the entire game. Also, four players can also team up and play on the same system.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is expected to release this coming Summer. So, if you want to pick up this game, you can reserve your copies here at Playasia. Click the button below to reserve yours.
For more information about the game, you can refer to the details below.
- Marvel Dream Teams—Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes—The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story—Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multi-player—The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera—Besides the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multi-player when using multiple systems
Read more about the game here.