A PS Vita Exclusive | Blue-Winged Chevalier | Coming Out this July!
PlayStation Vita – Japan
- A remake of Experience’s Students of Round.
- This game is coming both in physical and digital versions exclusively to PS Vita in July.
- You can pre-order the physical copy of the game here at Playasia.
Note: Language-wise, this game has no announcement for English language support as of the moment. Plus, no localization has been announced so far.
The Japanese developer of Stranger of Sword City and Demon Gaze, Experience Inc., announced a brand new game titled Blue-Winged Chevalier. It is described as a “full-fledged dungeon RPG.” Plus, this game is coming exclusively to PlayStation Vita in Japan. Wait, what?!
Yes, you read it right. Blue-Winged Chevalier is coming exclusively to PS Vita. But that’s not all. Experience has another sweet surprise for the PS Vita owners. Guess what? Blue-Winged Chevalier is coming both physically and digitally!
The game is scheduled to release a digital version on July 11th and physical version on July 25th. What a sweet treat!
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, Blue-Winged Chevalier is a remake of the 2010 PC title, Students of Round, which was then ported to Xbox 360 in 2011 and PSP in 2012.
Also, if you’re not familiar with Experience Inc., they are certainly no newbies when it comes to PS Vita games development. In fact, they are known for their various dungeon crawlers such as Ray Gigant, Stranger of Sword City and Demon Gaze.
Blue-Winged Chevalier is set in the same universe as Demon Gaze, although thousands of years beforehand. A hundred years ago, the final battle between the Demon King Ol-Ohma and the Knights of Round came to an end. The Demon King won and ruled the land of Alda. Since then, the land of Alda was covered in despair and darkness. However, a hundred years after, the knight that had once fallen was given a new life. From that day on, a light of hope was seen in the land of Alda.
Now, are you ready for the second take on the battle between light and darkness? Defeat the Demon King and bring back the peace in the land of Alda!
If you prefer to grab the physical copy of Blue-Winged Chevalier, well, it’s a good thing that you’re at the right place because the game is available for pre-order here at Playasia! How to reserve your copies? Just click the button below to secure yours.
And, if you want to get the game digitally instead, you can grab your PSN cards here on our website as well. Click the button below to buy yours.
Enjoy the trailer of the game below.
Plus, you can also take a quick browse at the game’s key features, courtesy of Gematsu.
- One Last Traditional Fantasy Dungeon RPG for PS Vita – As Experience’s final title for PS Vita, this remake of the oft-requested Students of the Roundleverages the experience we’ve amassed over the past 10 years to create a dungeon RPG that you can enjoy comfortably and to your heart’s content.
- So Many New Features, You Will Want to Play Again – The character graphics and event CG are newly drawn. A new “Character Creation” feature has been implemented. You can enjoy various customizations based on your play style. On top of that, other elements like the addition of challenging “Trial Quests” and remastered background music are also present.
- Includes Stranger of Sword City Revisited – Stranger of Sword City Revisited, which is set several hundred years after Blue-Winged Chevalier, is included with the game. Enjoy a traditional fantasy dungeon RPG with profound graphics, where you are reborn in another world, at a value to your benefit.
So, what do you think about this game coming exclusively to PS Vita in Japan? Do you like to see this game coming to the West? Share us your thoughts in the comments section below. ⬇️