Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Introduces Hawkeye!
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, Asia & Japan
If you’re wondering how the purple-clad Avenger, Hawkeye, will look like and will play in the upcoming Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, well, we’re pleased to share to you that Game Informer released The Black Order’s latest character gameplay featuring Hawkeye.
Obviously, all of Hawkeye’s moves focus throughout the control of his bow. But, something to look forward to is that he has quite a few different moves involving it. Scattershot, explosive arrows, electric arrows, and a piercing shot are just some of his arrow-based attacks. He can also jump around while shooting arrows in the middle of the air, which seems to be pretty cool.
You can watch Hawkeye’s gameplay video below.
Thanks, Game Informer!
If you haven’t watched the previous character gameplay videos, you can watch it >HERE<
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order brings together the huge cast of the superheroes and villains across the Marvel Universe to battle for the Infinity Gauntlet. This fantastic team of characters must use their unique superpowers to take down the demented cosmic tyrant, Thanos, and his cruel warmasters, The Black Order — and find the Infinity Stones before they all fall in the wicked hands of Thanos. The game features an original story as well as plenty of your favorite Marvel characters as playable heroes.
Just like the previous game in the series, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature up to four players that can drop in and out in offline or online co-op play through the entire game. Also, four players can also team up and play on the same system.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is expected to release this coming Summer. So, if you want to pick up this game, you can reserve your copies here at Playasia. Click the button below to reserve yours.
For more information about the game, you can refer to the details below.
- Marvel Dream Teams—Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes—The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story—Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multi-player—The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera—Besides the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multi-player when using multiple systems
Read more about the game here.