Have You Heard About the Survivor Edition of Dead by Daylight for PS4?
Dead by Daylight
PlayStation 4™ – Japan
- A limited edition of 2017 released asymmetric survival horror game, Dead by Daylight.
- This edition includes all the eight chapters (except movie themes) distributed in March 2019, a Premium Pin Collection x 4, soundtrack, and a survivor guidebook.
- You can pre-order this edition here at Playasia. Coming out on June 20th for PS4 in Japan. We ship globally!
Originally released for PC in 2016, Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror game developed by Behaviour Interactive. A year later, the game made its way to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. While it has been quite some time since the game’s release, the developers are still working on new content and edition to keep the fans even more interested.
Speaking of the new edition, if you still haven’t heard about it, 3goo will release a limited edition of the game called Survivor Edition. This edition includes all the eight chapters (except movie themes) distributed in March 2019. You can check it all out below.
Additional in-game content:
– Dead by Daylight: The Last Breath
– Dead by Daylight: Of Flesh and Mud
– Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness
Additional downloadable content:
– Dead by Daylight: Curtain Call
– Dead by Daylight: Shattered Bloodline
– Dead by Daylight: Darkness Among Us
– Dead by Daylight: Demise of the Faithful
– Costume Pack: Head Case
– In-game currency: Auric Cells Pack (1100)
BUT, THAT’S NOT ALL
Aside from the main Dead by Daylight game, this edition also comes packed with three stunning collector’s items such as a Premium Pin Collection x 4, a Soundtrack composed of 31-song by Michel F. April, and an A5 size Survivor Guidebook with 24-pages. You can find the premium pins collection in the poster below.
Note: As of the moment, Dead by Daylight Survivor Edition Limited Edition will be available exclusively in Japan. But, something to take note of is that we ship globally! You know the drill.
Dead by Daylight is one versus four (1 v. 4) asymmetric multiplayer where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer. The other four players play as Survivors trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured, killed, and sacrificed to the Entity.
Survivors have the advantage of better situational awareness as they play in third-person. Meanwhile, the Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors’ goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer – something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
If you haven’t got the chance to play this game, now is the perfect time to get a hold of this game! Enjoy all the stunning collectible items it comes with, plus all eight chapters released in March 2019. Which side will you choose? Survivor or Killer? Reserve your copies now!
And, if you want to try the previous versions of the game, you can also get it here on our website. Click the button below to see the other versions.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
- Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play
- A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer, you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims
- Deeper and Deeper – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills, and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer
- Real People, Real Fear – The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror make each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out. Ambiance, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog