Dead by Daylight: Nintendo Switch Port Launches on September
Dead by Daylight
Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
- A physical release for Nintendo Switch is coming this September.
- This game was first released on Windows and followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Play as a killer or one of the four survivors in this asymmetric survival horror game.
The game developer Behaviour Interactive and Koch Media have announced that the survival horror game Dead by Daylight will launch on the Nintendo Switch this September 24th.
According to Stephen Multooney, the Senior Vice-President of Behaviour Interactive, to bring this horror game to the Switch port is a huge milestone to the game’s history and a personal dream. With the partnership of Koch Media, this is the start of their fruitful partnership.
See the full statement via Behaviour Interactive below.
“Bringing Dead by Daylight to the Nintendo Switch is yet another milestone in the game’s history and a personal dream of mine. Very soon, players will be able to bring their game along and continue serving the Entity on the bus, at work or at home. We are thrilled to be teaming up with Koch Media for the first time. I believe this is the beginning of a very fruitful partnership.” – Stephen Mulrooney, Senior Vice-President, Behaviour Interactive.
Watch the Nintendo Switch announce trailer below.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror game. It was first released on Microsoft Windows last June 2016 and followed by the release of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017. Now, the Nintendo Switch will get the chance to get scared with this survival horror game with enhanced visuals and performance.
Death is not an escape. Have you imagined to be in a horror movie as a survivor and as a killer? Well, in Dead by Daylight, you will choose between playing as a killer or one of the four survivors trying to evade a gruesome death. In the Nintendo Switch edition, it includes nine killers and ten survivors for you to choose from with also three cosmetic packs.
Survival is the number one priority here. The chance of survival is on the line. If you want to cooperate or be selfish, it’s your call. If you are the killer, outsmart the survivors as you familiarize yourself with the killing grounds and master the Killer’s specialty in killing.
Switch users, get ready to survive or to be killed in Dead by Daylight this September 24th. Here at Playasia, this asymmetric survival horror game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the Special Edition of Dead by Daylight for PS4 & XONE is still available on our website. So, PS4 and XONE users out there, you better grab this one before it runs out of stocks. Click the button below to order yours now!
And, the JP version of Dead by Daylight in Survivor Edition is coming this June 20th and it’s also available for pre-order! What are the inclusions of this edition? Check it out below.
Additional in-game content:
– Dead by Daylight: The Last Breath
– Dead by Daylight: Of Flesh and Mud
– Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness
Additional downloadable content:
– Dead by Daylight: Curtain Call
– Dead by Daylight: Shattered Bloodline
– Dead by Daylight: Darkness Among Us
– Dead by Daylight: Demise of the Faithful
– Costume Pack: Head Case
– In-game currency: Auric Cells Pack (1100)
- SURVIVE TOGETHER… OR NOT – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
- A FEAST FOR KILLERS – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer, you can play as anything from a powerful slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your killing grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims. This deadly game of cat and mouse also lets you meet some of the most iconic Killers and Survivors from horror franchises
- DEEPER AND DEEPER – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL FEAR – The unique levels and real human reactions to pure horror make each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out. Ambiance, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in The Fog