Xbox One S: Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Now Available!
Xbox One S Devil May Cry 5 1TB Bundle Gradient Purple (Special Edition)
Microsoft – ASIA
- It includes the purple gradient Xbox One S console, Xbox Wireless Controller & Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition.
- Enjoy the one month trial for Xbox Game Pass and more!
- It’s now available on our website. So, what are you waiting for? Grab yours now!
The eighth-generation home video game console of Microsoft, Xbox One, is still powerful as ever even it was released in May 2013. Now, with the variant of Xbox One which is the Xbox One S, it releases a huge amount of storage capacity which is suitable for your gaming needs. Xbox One S available in 500 GB, 1 TB, and a “special edition” 2 TB model.
And, get ready to experience the stylish gaming with the Xbox One S in the…
Xbox One S Devil May Cry 5 Gradient Purple Special Edition!
With the Devil May Cry 5 Xbox One S Special Edition, eliminate the demons with Nero and Dante with swords, gun, chain-saw motorcycles and more. In this bundle, the vivid purple gradient color of the Xbox One S, a purple Xbox Wireless Controller, and the Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition will make your DMC experience be classy as ever.
What are the inclusions of this Xbox One S Special Edition?
- Xbox One S Gradient Purple Special Edition 1TB Console
- Xbox One S Gradient Purple Special Edition Wireless Controller
- Xbox One S Game Full Download: Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition
- Game Pass 1 Month Trial
- Xbox Live Gold 1 Month Trial
The Deluxe Edition of Devil May Cry 5 includes the following:
- Devil Breaker weapons: Gerbera GP01, Pasta Breaker, Sweet Surrender, Mega Buster
- Dante weapon: Cavaliere R
- Battle music: 3 tracks each from Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Devil May Cry 4
- Alternative voices: Style Rank Announcers, Title Calls
- Live Action Cutscenes
The Xbox One S Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Bundle (1TB) is now available on our website. Click the button below to grab yours now!
【DEVIL MAY CRY 5 OVERVIEW】
The game sets several years after the events in Devil May Cry 2. The central protagonist of the series, Dante, is hired by a man known as V to eliminate the demonic attacks across the world. Meanwhile, one of the main protagonists, Nero, has set up his own demon hunting agency on a van with a neon Devil May Cry sign. Now the demon hunting slayers are on the move to eliminate the demons.
Featuring Dante and Nero as the returning playable characters, get them to battle with style. You must fight against the demons with a variety of attack and weapons. Of course, attack with style. As you attack with style, you will receive a style-rating in combat that is based on the move variety, the length of the combo and dodging attacks. Devil May Cry 5 will have a RE engine with the same framework powering of Resident Evil 7 and Resident Evil 2 Remake, it features high-definition of graphics that utilize the photorealistic character designs.
Take a look at the features of Devil May Cry 5 below.
- Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development
- A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder
- High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons
- Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects
- Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City
- Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico
- Built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray 4K video streaming
- Support HDR gaming
- Premium Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio
- 40% smaller than Xbox One
- Power adapter built inside the console
- Can be displayed vertically
- Play hundreds of Xbox 360 games you own and love on Xbox one