What Are The Surprises of Ubisoft in E3 2019? | See it All Here
The press conference of Ubisoft kicks off with a heart-warming performance of Assassin’s Creed talented orchestra, The Assassin’s Creed Symphony, that lets you relive the saga of Assassin’s Creed through an immersive symphonic experience. Well, that is just the beginning of Ubisoft’s good show.
So, if you happen to miss the press conference of one of the most-loved publishers and developers on the planet, well, you’re in luck because we have got you covered!
From Watch Dogs Legion, Just Dance 2020 to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 and more, we have summed it all up for you! Plus, a new subscription service of Ubisoft that gives you unlimited access to over 100 PC games has also been announced.
Now, sit back, relax, and let’s get this recap going!
WATCH DOGS LEGION
The first game in line which was revealed on Ubisoft’s list was Watch Dogs Legion. The game kicked off with a lengthy gameplay trailer that showed pretty much of the in-game cutscenes and the game characters battles.
Clint Hocking, the Creative Director of Watch Dogs Legion, took the stage to discuss the game more. The Creative Director acknowledged that Watch Dogs Legion that the game brings you in a post-Brexit London, where freedom has been replaced by fear.
The game is centered on hacking a network of government and paramilitary computers and devices in an effort to free London from the grip of tyranny.
In Watch Dogs Legion, anyone is a secret weapon. You can play as the EX-Spy, robotics expert, bare-knuckle champion, a retired assassin 70-year-old granny (which is the baddest of them all) and more.
You can recruit and play as any one of the available playable characters in the game, each with their own different backstories. Find them, recruit them, and get them to your team and go unfuck the world.
Coming out on March 6, 2020.
【GAMEPLAY & TRAILER】
TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
Watch Dogs Legion was followed by the reveal of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege New Season, Operation Phantom Sight. This is going to be the 13th Season of the game that will be available tomorrow.
The new expansion adds two new Operators to the game, Nokk & Warden. Check out the announcement on Twitter below, followed by its official launch trailer.
— #UbiE3 (@Ubisoft) June 10, 2019
TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON: BREAKPOINT
“We are ghosts, and ghosts never die.”
At Ubisoft’s E3 2019 press conference, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint received a cinematic trailer showing off the game’s story. Momentarily, actor Jon Bernthal took the stage together with an enormous but very well-behaved dog and revealed that he will take the role of the antagonist in the upcoming game.
Moreover, the Community Manager also announced that they are bringing the AI teammates for solo players in the game, along with a new community program called DELTA Company which allows you to have a direct discussion with their studio.
Furthermore, a Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta was revealed on stage at E3 2019. The Beta will go live on September 5th, which is a month before the full game arrives. Everybody who will register online will have a chance to play the beta on PC, PS4, or Xbox One. Meanwhile, those who will pre-order the copy of the game will guarantee access on the platform of your choice.
JUST DANCE 2020
During the E3 2019 press conference of Ubisoft, a new Just Dance game was revealed and it’s coming this November to all major consoles including Nintendo Wii and Google Stadia. Just Dance 2020 was introduced with a colorful and lively performance on-stage revealing two of the most popular songs today that will be featured in the game such as High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco and Kill this Love by Blackpink.
Moreover, here are the new songs that will be featured for the 10th Anniversary of Just Dance, via Ubisoft.
- God Is a Woman – Ariana Grande
- Skibidi – Little Big
- Vodovorot – XS Project
- Bangarang – Skrillex Ft. Sirah
- Con Calma – Daddy Yankee Ft. Snow
- Bad Boy – Riton & Kah-Lo
- High Hopes – Panic! At The Disco
- Kill This Love – BLACKPINK
- Sushi – Merk & Kremont
- I Like It – Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- Policeman – Eva Simons Ft. Konshens
- Rain Over Me – Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony
Also, an “on-demand subscription service” known as Just Dance Unlimited will be available and will contain more than 500 songs. Plus, Just Dance co-op mode will be back.
You can check out the E3 2019 trailer below followed by the On Stage Performance video, via GameSpot.
TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX: QUARANTINE
A new spinoff for the Tom Clancy series called Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine was announced at the E3 2019 Ubisoft press conference. It will be a three-player tactical co-op FPS and will be released as a standalone title.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine will test your tactical and survival skills as you pull together as a squad and fight together against a devastating technological parasite.
Not much is known about the game as of the moment but it will be available in early 2020.
Brenda Panagrossi, Vice President-Platform & Product Management of Ubisoft, took the E3 2019 stage to announce a new PC subscription service called UPLAY+. It features unlimited access to its PC catalog that contains over 100 games along with their premium editions and add-on content, including new releases. The UPLAY+ subscription will be available for USD 14.99 a month.
A premium subscription of UPLAY+ will also be available and will launch in September. For those who will sign-up early will get you a month free access on September at launch. Visit www.uplay.com for more info.
Introduction Uplay+, our subscription service that gives you unlimited access to 100+ PC games. Sign up before August 15th, 2019 and try it for free between September 3rd — 30th! https://t.co/3J2pzvKQHL pic.twitter.com/ozLs1anHZK
— Ubisoft Uplay (@UbisoftUplay) June 10, 2019
GODS & MONSTERS
Yves Guillemot, Co-Founder & CEO of Ubisoft, closed the curtains of their E3 2019 presentation by revealing a new game that hints about a theme of mythology. Guillemot then passed the mic to Mark Alexis Cote, Senior Producer of Ubisoft Quebec, to present God’s & Monsters, a new project of Ubisoft that comes from the mind behind Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
This upcoming storybook adventure game is slated to release sometime in 2020.
MYTHIC QUEST: RAVEN’S BANQUET
The “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” actor, Rob McElhenney, introduces the Apple TV+ series entitled Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet. With this, Ubisoft steps out to their comfort zone to bring out TV series for Apple TV+ this fall.
Watch out the trailer below.
ADVENTURE TIME IN BRAWLHALLA
The iconic cartoon franchise, Adventure Time, is making a crossover at Ubisoft and Blue Mammoth Game’s 2D fighting game, Brawlhalla. Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum will join to show their combo abilities. Along with them, a brand new mode is introduced for Brawlhalla called Buddy and a brand new stage called Tree Fort. And, it’s now available!
Watch the trailer below.
TOM CLANCY’S ELITE SQUAD
Ubisoft has reunited the iconic characters from different Tom Clancy universe with the upcoming mobile game Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad which will be available for both Android and iOS. Pre-registration is now available on Ubisoft’s website and unlock an exclusive character.
Watch the trailer below.
FOR HONOR: SHADOWS OF THE HITOKIRI
Ubisoft has unveiled a new limited-time event in For Honor which is entitled Shadows of the Hitokiri. This will run to all consoles for June 27.
Here’s the overview of the limited-event via Ubisoft below.
The Vikings, Knights, Samurai, and Wu Lin of For Honor have a haunting new way to do battle on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Soul Rush, a new limited-time mode introduced as a part of the now-available Shadows of the Hitokiri event, pits teams of Heroes against each other in a fight to collect the most souls by killing soldiers.
It’s not simply a race to kill the most soldiers, however. Each Hero has their own stock of souls, which count toward their team’s total, and Heroes can lose their souls if killed by an opposing Hero – who then steals a portion of their souls. Furthermore, downed players will lose their remaining souls on revive, and the only way for their team to salvage their remaining souls is to revive the downed player. Securing souls is crucial to victory, and both teams can deposit their earned souls in designated points on the battlefield, increasing their team’s score. The first team to 1,000 points will push the opposing team into breaking.
Named after the terrifying new warrior — the Hikitori — who joined the Samurai faction this season, the otherworldly Shadows of the Hitokiri event also introduces new Illustrious Outfits inspired by death gods, as well as new effects, an all-new emote, and more. There is one Illustrious Outfit available per faction, and each costs 20,000 Steel per Hero in the store. The new emote will cost 10,000 Steel. Neither the Illustrious Outfits nor the emote will be available as lootable items, but both will also be available as part of the Hitokiri Bundles.
Watch the trailer below.
TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2
If you are not playing The Division 2, here’s your chance folks as Ubisoft will let you play this shooter game for FREE trial for June 13 to June 16.
Plus, along with the announcement of the free trial of The Division 2, Ubisoft has also announced the post-launch content which will include three episodes with story-driven missions.
Here are the full details via Yahoo below.
- Episode 1 D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions – July 2019: Episode 1 is all about exploration. Agents will scope out the outskirts and woodlands of Washington DC, as well as discovering the 11 biomes of the Washington National Zoo. The hunt is on to find the leader of the Outcasts and President Ellis.
- Episode 2 Pentagon: The Last Castle – Fall 2019: Taking place at the Pentagon, players in Episode 2 will experience escalation in DC. The Black Tusks continue to wreak havoc around the city and it’s up to the Agents to stop them. In Episode 2 main missions players must fight to solve the ongoing outbreak crisis. Agents have to defend the Pentagon, and its secrets from the Black Tusk.
- Episode 3 Coney Island: Homecoming – Early 2020: A showdown takes place in Episode 3 that will lead players to Coney Island. Agents will encounter new challenges as they must stop a familiar nemesis and face the biggest threat of all.
Watch the trailer below.
The team sports game Roller Champions is a free-to-play game from Ubisoft and the free demo is now available via Uplay from June 10 to June 14.
Here’s the overview of the game below via Ubisoft per Gematsu.
Welcome to 2029. Roller Champions arenas are built all over the world and fans rush to the stands to admire their modern-day heroes, the Roller Champions. They roll up to 100 miles an hour, dash into opponents with visceral impact, wall-skate to the sky, and dunk while thousands of fans scream their names.
You are one of them.
As a Roller Champion, you compete in a team of three against three. The rules are simple: take the ball, make a lap while maintaining team-possession, and score. You can go for more points by completing additional laps before attempting a goal. After each game, you gain fans, unlock sponsors, customize your character, and ultimately unlock impressive fan celebrations.
Roll up to glory!
- Gather Your Team and Compete – Team up with two players and dive into fun Roller Champions gameplay, which combines competitive action and collaborative team play.
- Go head-to-head against the opposing team through speed, wit, crushing tackles, and daring dodges to lap around the arena and be the first team to reach 5 points by throwing the ball through the hoop.
- Feel the thrill of riding up and down the wall of the arena as you gain speed, quickly stop, pivot, and re-calibrate your location as your teammate races toward the goal with just one pass away from winning or one interception away from losing.
- From Zero to Hero, Build a Life of a World-Renowned Athlete – Write your own legend. Start your sports career as the underdog and roll up to glory as you win matches.
- Obtain more fans in the arena stands as you complete spectacular actions and progress to bigger stadiums.
- Write your name in Roller Champions’ history books as you climb up the leaderboards.
- Gain sponsors and sport their colors when you acquire notoriety, fans, and credits.
- Create and Fully Customize Your Sport Legend – Create your own character and customize your outfit as you progress.
- Unlock new gear, including wheels, knee pads, helmets, and shoulder plates.
- Create your perfect gathering of admirers to celebrate your every success in the arena.
- Customize your fans with dedicated outfits and group animations.
Watch the trailer below.