Samurai Spirits: Introducing Galford as He Joins the Fight
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US ,EU, ASIA & JAPAN
We only have a few days away for the grand release of Samurai Spirits or also known as Samurai Shodown. And, before we get this classic fighting game this June, SNK has released a new trailer that introduces the thirteenth character to join the fight.
Samurai Spirits or Samurai Shodown introduces Galford as the thirteenth fighter to join the fray. You can check out his trailer and overview below via Athlon Games per Gematsu.
Meet the all-American ninja and self-proclaimed “Superhero of Justice,” fan-favorite Galford. Traveling the world on a quest for peace, he is accompanied by his pet dog Poppy and his Justice Blade. Together, Galford and Poppy are ready to strike down every last enemy of justice at a moment’s notice.
If you miss out the previous trailers, check it out below.
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise spanning more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles