Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order E3 2019 Updates
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, Asia & Japan
A new trailer has been revealed for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order during Nintendo’s E3 2019 Direct which unveiled a number of heroes and villains that will arrive in the game. It will include Ghost Rider, Elektra, MODOK, Mysterio, and more.
More so, Nintendo announced that MUA3 will be receiving several additional contents after its launch later this year through an Expansion Pass. The said pass will begin offering content this fall.
Expand your adventure and roster of playable characters in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order game with the paid Expansion Pass, which grants access to three exclusive DLC packs that will become available as they release one at a time after the game’s launch and will not be available for individual purchase.
- DLC packs will contain new content such as playable characters, modes, and additional story.
- Includes content from popular franchises, like the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and the Marvel Knights.
- First DLC pack will be available in Fall 2019.
- Purchasers of the Expansion Pass to receive an in-game alternative-color chef outfit for Deadpool at game launch..
In addition, Nintendo & Team Ninja took the opportunity during E3 2019 to showcase a 30-minute video of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order revealing its local multiplayer gameplay during the Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 2019 Day 1 live stream.
The game allows you to assemble a team of the well-known Marvel superheroes from its rich roster including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-Men, and more. Of course, your mission here is to stop the tyrant Thanos and his warmasters known as The Black Order.
You can call up to three of your friends and play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order together online or offline, both on a single screen or via a wireless connection.
You can watch the video below.
But, that’s not all. During Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 2019 Day 2 live stream, another lengthy video of the game was showcased, introducing the Infinity Trials. Infinity Trials are optional challenges that you will encounter as you progress through the main story. Check it out below.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order brings together the huge cast of superheroes and villains across the Marvel Universe to battle for the Infinity Gauntlet. This fantastic team of characters must use their unique superpowers to take down the demented cosmic tyrant, Thanos, and his cruel warmasters, The Black Order. Plus, they need to find the Infinity Stones before they all fall in the wicked hands of Thanos. The game features an original story as well as plenty of your favorite Marvel characters as playable heroes.
Just like the previous game in the series, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature up to four players that can drop in and out in offline or online co-op play through the entire game. Also, four players can also team up and play on the same system.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is expected to release this coming Summer. So, if you want to pick up this game, you can reserve your copies here at Playasia. Click the button below to reserve yours.
For more information about the game, you can refer to the details below.
- Marvel Dream Teams—Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes—The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story—Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multi-player—The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera—Besides the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multi-player when using multiple systems
Read more about the game here.
Make sure that you are up to date with the latest announcements from the world’s biggest event for computer, video games, and related products all straight from various talented and most innovative publishers and developers in the interactive entertainment industry. Feel free to check out our coverage for this year’s E3!