Redeemer: Enhanced Edition Coming to PS4, XONE & Switch
Redeemer [Enhanced Edition]
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
- Redeemer [Enhanced Edition] is developed by Sobaka Studio and published by Buka Entertainment for the console version.
- It was first released for Microsoft Windows on August 1, 2017.
- Play as Vasily who is a former elite operative. However, his past is haunted and his former corporation wants to get rid of him using the local bandits.
The initial release date was in August 2018. However, during Gamescom 2018, Buka Entertainment and Sobaka Studio revealed that it will be delayed up until Fall 2018. For numerous times this game is facing delay issues. From August 2018 to June 25 the latest update is on July 12, 2019.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
For a brief background, Redeemer is a top-down shooter video game developed by Sobaka Studio and published by Good Shepherd Entertainment. It was first released on Microsoft Windows in August 2017. Now, with the enhanced version of this game, console players will get the chance to play this shooter game this July.
Play as the main protagonist, Vasily. He’s an elite operative who worked once in the biggest arms industry corporations in the world. However, the corporation decided to get rid of him. After 20 years of peaceful life, your past still haunts you from the murderous bygones. However, the corporation is locating your place to give you one last shot of redemption.
Discover Vasily’s haunted past in the Enhanced Edition of Redeemer for PS4, XONE and Switch this July 12. Here at Playasia, this top-down shooter video game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- Intense Top Down Action – Take out enemies in whatever way your heart desires
- Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat – Maximum violence collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge- and jump attacks
- Story Driven Single-Player – Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption
- Arena Mode – Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like Arena Mode
- Cooperative game mode for two players – Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your game-pads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
Make sure that you are up to date with the latest announcements from the world’s biggest event for computer, video games, and related products all straight from various talented and most innovative publishers and developers in the interactive entertainment industry. Feel free to check out our coverage for this year’s E3!