Astral Chain Collector’s Edition Up for Pre-order Now! | Limited Stocks Only
Astral Chain (Collector’s Edition)
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- The Collector’s Edition will include the game, a soundtrack CD and an artbook.
- It’s coming this August 30 along with the Standard Edition.
- Limited stocks only. So, you better pre-order now, folks!
Nintendo and PlatinumGames will collaborate to bring the upcoming action video game Astral Chain to the Nintendo Switch this August 30. It was announced in a Nintendo Direct presentation on February 13, 2019. With this upcoming police action game, Nintendo has confirmed a collector’s edition of Astral Chain which will be available in Japan.
And, guess what?
Astral Chain Collector’s Edition (Japan) is now available for pre-order here at Playasia!
*Limited Stock only*
As of now, there are only 50 confirmed stocks for this Collector’s Edition. So if you want to grab this amazing Collector’s Edition, you know the drill, folks.
- Switch Game: Astral Chain
- Soundtrack CD
- Art Book
So, what are you waiting for? Astral Chain Japan Collector’s Edition is now available for pre-order here at Playasia and it’s coming this August 30th. Click the button below to pre-order your copy right now!
Meanwhile, the Standard Edition for Astral Chain is also available for pre-order as well in all regions. (US, Europe, and Japan) So, if you want to grab the Standard Edition only, you better click the button below to reserve your copies right now!
Astral Chain is an upcoming police action-adventure game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Nintendo. This game is directed by Takahisa Taura, who is the lead designer of the renowned Square Enix’s Nier: Automata, and it’s under supervision of the creator of Bayonetta series, Hideki Kamiya. Meanwhile, the characters are designed by the famous manga artist, Masakazu Katsura who is known for his several works such as Wing-Man, Shadow Lady and more.
This action-adventure game is one of the most anticipated video games of 2019. So, are you ready to be in the task force against the horde of alien-like creatures that invaded the peaceful world?
The world is on peace until a disaster strikes on when the gates of another dimension welcome the Dangerous creatures to bring havoc the peaceful planet. With this situation, normal police task forces are unable to tackle and to fight against the alien-like creatures from a different dimension. To eliminate these creatures, a new special police unit is known as the Neuron will fight against these creatures to bring back peace.
- As part of a police special task force, it’s up to you to fight against mysterious, alien-like creatures who have invaded the world
- In the Ark, a multi-cultural city in the near future, disaster strikes when gates to another dimension suddenly appear! Dangerous creatures begin to emerge, attacking the people and polluting the land, and normal police forces are unable to compete with them. To stand up against these threats, a brand new, special police unit is known as Neuron is formed
- Choose between two playable characters – one male, one female – on your adventure. The character you don’t choose also appears as your younger twin, and a fellow member of Neuron
- In order to resist the creatures, humanity developed a special weapon: the Legion. The Legion acts as your partner and helps with your investigations. However, it’s in the battle where the Legion shows its real ability…
- Work together with the Legion and use all sorts of combat styles to fight your enemies. You could both attack the same enemy simultaneously, target different opponents, or send your Legion on the offensive while you support it with items. Use this synergetic action system to battle and explore together!