Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky | Two Hours Pre-Launch Gameplay
Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
- After so many delays, Level-5’s latest installment in the Yo-kai Watch series is finally coming out tomorrow for Nintendo Switch in Japan.
- And, if you want to see some Yo-kai Watch 4 action before its official launch, YouTuber Dennouji Reto revealed new gameplay for the game that runs for about two hours. Jump straight to the gameplay >HERE<
- Last day left to pre-order! Get the game now here at Playasia.
Level-5‘s mixed-media franchise of role-playing video games and toys, Yo-kai Watch, will be receiving its latest installment tomorrow with Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky (Yo-Kai Watch 4 Bokura wa Onajikara o Miage Tale) or simply known as Yo-Kai Watch 4. After so many delays, Yo-Kai Watch 4 will finally arrive on Japan tomorrow, June 20th, for the Nintendo Switch.
Are you excited to finally get your hands on the game?
What to Expect?
For the first time in the series, Yo-kai Watch will be switching to a completely new gear with its latest installment that is coming out tomorrow, Yo-Kai Watch 4. The game will introduce a slew of new features and graphical refinements.
Plus, the most notable change is that the game will now be played in the third-person perspective with full-scale 3D graphics rather than the top-down view present in earlier entries. This allows for more detail to be displayed in the characters and the environment and takes advantage of Nintendo’s latest handheld console’s hardware.
Moreover, a completely different action RPG-based battle system awaits you in your next Yo-Kai Watch adventure. In addition, it is worth noting that you can now jump to reach high areas, and run around the vast world of the game with unlimited stamina outside of battles. More so, the playable character is now able to level up as well as the Yo-kai.
Here’s a look at the box art of the game.
If you want to see some in-depth and lengthy look on Yo-kai Watch 4’s gameplay, you can watch the two-hour long Yo-kai Watch goodness, courtesy of YouTuber Dennouji Reto.
A western release for the game is yet to be confirmed, but, if you’re really hungry for this game, there’s always the option of importing one. If you know what we’re saying, you get it right. You can pre-order Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky here at Playasia. Last day left to pre-order! Toss that game to your cart!
Enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- The first entry in the series for Nintendo Switch. Enjoy a new Yo-kai Watch world presentation with evolved graphics
- A grand adventure where you can cross between space and time to come and go between the worlds of Natsume, Keita, and Shin
- Touma Tsukinami, Natsume Amano, Keesuke Amano, and Akinori Arihoshi from the Yo-kai Watch Shadowside anime appears in the game