Daemon x Machina: Mech-Action Game Coming this September 13
Daemon x Machina
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
- This is a mech-action third-person shooting game from Marvelous and Nintendo.
- It was first announced during the Nintendo Direct presentation at E3 2018.
- It’s coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 13 worldwide.
Watch reveal trailer from E3 2018 below.
Then on E3 2019, Nintendo has unveiled the official launch date for Daemon x Machina. It’s coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 13 worldwide.
Daemon x Machina stylized as DΛEMON ፠ MΛCHINΛ is an upcoming mech-action third-person shooter developed by Marvelous and their subsidiary First Studio and published by Nintendo. The producer of this upcoming mech-action is none other than Kenichiro Tsukuda, who is also the producer of Armored Core series. Meanwhile, Yusuke Kozaki, who works on No More Heroes series serves as the character designer.
After the Planet collides with a moon, an incident happen as special energy turns the artificial intelligence against humanity. With this, a group of pilots called the Outers to take over to protect humanity using the mechs which also gain a special ability from the special energy.
You control a customized player character who commands an Arsenal merch to eliminate the enemies. Choose your weapons for your Arsenal with various kinds of weapons and obtain some from the enemies to swap it suitable for your Arsenal merch. With these, you can now execute your plan to face the threats.
If you are curious with the gameplay, Nintendo has released a gameplay video from Nintendo Treehouse Live E3 2019. Check it out below.
Take your Arsenal Mech and fight your humanity in Daemon x Machina for Nintendo Switch this September 13. Pre-order yours now here at Playasia! Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it “the best mech action game” out there
- The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki, who also worked on the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates games
- Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series
- Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground