What Can We Expect From the New Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind DLC?
Kingdom Hearts III
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
If you’re still craving for more information about the upcoming Re:Mind DLC of Kingdom Hearts III, well, you’re in luck because you’re at the right place!
Recently, Kingdom Hearts III co-director Tetsuya Nomura had an interview with the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu, revealing more notable tidbits about the upcoming downloadable content.
You can check out all the latest information below, courtesy of translation via Gematsu:
- That is not a Limit Cut ultimate class fight scene in the trailer. The trailer doesn’t have any Limit Cut scenes. The trailer is mainly made up of the elements included in the additional scenario.
- Sora’s “Oathkeeper” Keyblade and a new form will be released as free downloadable content at the same time as the “Re:Mind” add-on.
- For Limit Cut bosses, we’re aiming for around the amount of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- There is an additional scenario, Limit Cut episode and bosses, and even secret episode and bosses.
- I can’t say anything about the release date yet, but we want to put it out as soon as we can. We don’t want to release it close to Final Fantasy VII Remake (which is due out on March 3, 2020).
- You can choose to play as Roxas and the others by progressing through the additional scenario similar to Riku and Aqua.
- The additional scenario is standalone and can be played after clearing the main story.
Originally, Square Enix revealed Re:Mind DLC during the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra performance in Tokyo, Japan. Tetsuya Nomura, the game’s director, took the opportunity to confirm the upcoming DLC with a bunch of inclusions such as a secret episode, a secret boss, limited episodes, and bosses. Plus, it will also include English language support for the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts III. In addition, a new Keyblade and form were also announced for FREE.
Are you excited for this new content? Coming out this Winter! You can watch the E3 2019 trailer of the game below featuring the Re:Mind DLC.
【E3 2019 TRAILER】
WHERE TO BUY?
FINALLY, after 13 years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts III is now playable around the world. Of course, don’t forget to grab your copies here at Playasia if you still haven’t!
And, don’t forget to grab your PSN & Xbox Gift cards here at Playasia for you to purchase your much-needed contents for the game. You know the drill.
Enjoy the trailers, overview, features, and screenshots for the game below.
KINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, a young boy and unknowing heir to a spectacular power. Sora is joined by Donald Duck and Goofy to stop an evil force known as the Heartless from invading and overtaking the universe.
Through the power of friendship, Sora, Donald and Goofy unite with iconic Disney-Pixar characters old and new to overcome tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness threatening their worlds. – via Square Enix
- Adventure in Disney and Pixar Worlds – Embark on an adventure that spans the Disney universe: Travel across Disney-Pixar worlds to protect them from the Heartless invasion, and befriend and join heroes from Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Tangled, Hercules and more
- Unlock the Power of the Keyblades – The powerful Keyblade can now transform into additional forms with new attacks, moves and animations. Players can equip multiple Keyblades, and combo their attacks between different themed Keyblades
- Experience the Magic – Cast visually stunning, powerful magic spells to battle the Heartless. Call upon Disney-Pixar friends and partner with them for support. Turn the tide of combat by summoning theme park inspired attractions using the all-new “Attractions.”
- Prepare for Battle Interact directly with the Disney-Pixar world. Players will fight off swarms of Heartless as they scale massive cliffs, dive deep underwater or even as they fall freely through the air
- Relive Classic Disney Shorts Through Minigames Take a break from saving the world with minigames inspired by classic Disney short films
Read more about the game here.
Make sure that you are up to date with the latest announcements from the world’s biggest event for computer, video games, and related products all straight from various talented and most innovative publishers and developers in the interactive entertainment industry. Feel free to check out our coverage for this year’s E3!