Ash of Gods: Redemption Physical Version Coming
Ash of Gods: Redemption
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™, Nintendo™ Switch & PC – EUROPE
UPDATE: – the release date is changed from July to open 2019 release window. We will update once the official release date is announced.
- Sergey Malitsky, a contemporary Russian author, wrote this game.
- This is the physical version of Ash of Gods: Redemption for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and Windows PC.
- It’s coming this July 30th in the European regions.
Koch Media will bring the physical version of the tactical role-playing game, Ash of Gods: Redemption this July 30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. This game is a dark fantasy tactical RPG developed by AurumDust with the combination of visual novel, rogue-like and computer game card elements. Thanks to Sergey Malitsky, a contemporary Russian fantasy fiction writer, who wrote this game.
The game shows the complexity and ambiguity in terms of morals. This is the story of three protagonists as they answer to mere folklore that turns out to be a centuries-old menace. Join Captain Thorn Brenin, the bodyguard Lo Pheng, the scribe, Hopper Rouley, in their journey with different fate and duty as they intend to bath the world in blood to wake up the sleeping gods.
Take the unpredictable story with the three main protagonists as there are seven completely different endings. Your choices do matter here as it questions the morality of a certain person. Indulge into the deep turn-based combat system where you will experience to risk your team member in order to grab the victory. The soundtrack of this dark fantasy roguelike video game is written by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz.
If you are not familiar with the gameplay, take a look on the gameplay video below from Wanderbots.
The physical version of Ash of Gods: Redemption for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC is coming this July 30. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- Roguelike storytelling: Rich and unpredictable story with 3 main characters each with different fate and duty. A truly non-linear storytelling with 7 completely different endings
- Deep turn-based combat system: The combat system was designed to enrich the player experience and force them to risk their team members in order to win the battle
- Incredible art style: The dark fantasy world of Ash of Gods is a visually incredible place with amazing characters and stories
- Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa: All tracks written by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz