Children of Morta: Retail Version Coming to PS4, Switch and PC
Children of Morta
PlayStation 4™, Nintendo™ Switch & Windows™ – US & EUROPE
- 11 Bit Studios and Dead Mage have revealed the physical version of Children of Morta.
- This rogue-like RPG is coming in Summer 2019 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC.
- Merge Games will be responsible for the distribution of the physical edition.
The game publisher 11 Bit Studios and the game developer Dead Mage have announced that the physical version of Children of Morta is coming to the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. The distributor Merge Games will be responsible for the physical edition of this game.
Take a look at the official box art below.
Children of Morta is a narrative-based, rogue-like, hack-and-slash RPG which first released on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Now, the console users especially PS4 and Switch users will get the chance to experience the game this year.
The game sets in a distant land where corruption spreads throughout the land. With this, the guardians of the Mountain Morta will stand up against the ancient evil. However, it’s not all about saving the land but also a story of various emotions that sometimes we dare to admit the love, hope, longing, uncertainty, ultimate loss, and sacrifice.
Discover the fighting style of each character as they are ready for the upcoming fight. Witness their emotions as they struggle to help to bring back peace to the land. Each of the characters, especially the Bergson family, has a different background and expertise while they are forming in a group of Guardians. Since corruption is everywhere, every place you will encounter will never be the same. Enjoy the game with its unique art style by the combination of hand painted pixel art to catch up with the modern lighting techniques to discover the dangerous world of Children of Morta.
To give some glimpse on the gameplay, check out the gameplay video below via Kotaku.
Let’s embark an extraordinary journey with the physical version of Children of Morta for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- Family Ties – The Bergson family is prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover and experience each character’s unique fighting style along with their personalities. Witness their emotions run high as they struggle to help one another return peace to the land. Witness the growth of a family
- Inherited Talents – Each family member has a different background and expertise, shaping them into a diverse group of Guardians. Some prefer close combat, crushing their enemies with magnificent hammers or slashing away with a keen sword or dagger. Others perform at a distance with skillful bow use or extraordinary spells. Discover the distinct playstyle of each member and select the one that suits you!
- Ancestral Wisdom – Grandma Margaret and Uncle Ben – the seer and blacksmith of the family. Armed with knowledge passed down through generations of Bergsons, they are here to assist you. You can rely on their ancient knowledge about the way of Rea, the spirit of Morta land. Use their skills to upgrade the family’s gear and boost main attributes. Be sure to take advantage of your ancestor’s wisdom!
- Mystical Mountain – To the villagers and residents of Rea, the mountain is everything. Full of history, legends and magic, it is a symbol and source of life, health, and prosperity. Delve into the mountain itself – unravel the mysteries inside. Unearth what the Corruption is and why it has come to this seemingly peaceful place
- Ever-Changing World – The world is touched by Corruption – constantly changing. Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through will never be the same, guaranteeing a unique experience each play session
- Unique Art Style – A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame-by-frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Children of Morta!