Samurai Spirits: The Opening Movie is Now Available! | Watch it Here
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US ,EU, ASIA & JAPAN
Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is fast approaching especially to the Western regions as it’s official release date is tomorrow. Meanwhile, Japan will wait until Thursday to experience this iconic fighting game from SNK. And, before we welcome this fighting game, there’s a new update!
The opening movie of Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is here. This opening movie is a tribute to the original movie of the original Samurai Shodown which released in 1993.
Watch the opening movie below.
Here are the characters of this upcoming fighting game. See it below.
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise is spanning more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles