PRE-ORDER HERE | The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Artbook Set
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
Many of the Zelda fans went wild when The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening appeared at this year’s E3 in Nintendo’s latest Direct. The full remake finally got its release date which is on September 20th this year. Plus, Nintendo got to share lengthy and information-packed gameplay of the Link’s Awakening during the Nintendo Treehouse at E3, revealing more details about its new mode and more.
But, that’s not all. To keep the everyone in the hype train of this highly-anticipated game, Nintendo announced that Japan will be receiving a special edition of the game that includes the main Link’s Awakening game plus an artbook set.
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Artbook Set will be available in Japan on September 20th for the Nintendo Switch.
Of course, there’s always the option of importing one and you’re definitely in luck because you’re at the right place. If you’re really hungry for this special edition, you can pre-order The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Artbook Set here on our website!
Yes, you read that right. The Link’s Awakening Artbook Set is available here at Playasia. You’re just a few clicks away from this stunning edition. You know the drill.
First announced in February’s Nintendo Direct, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening features a recreated cutscene version of the Game Boy opening of Link’s Awakening. It featured the main protagonist of the game, Link, who has been washed ashore on the Island of Koholint after a storm wrecked his boat.
The company also revealed that the upcoming remake of the game will feature a fully revamped visuals from the art style to the character 3D models, fully 3D animation setting, and more. Furthermore, Link’s awakening Switch version will still be in the top-down camera style.
Link’s Awakening was first released in 1993 for the Game Boy. The upcoming remake of the game is going to be the second major update to the title, after the 1998’s Game Boy Color title, Link’s Awakening DX. Also, unlike the other games in the franchise, the game isn’t set in Hyrule, but rather the strange Island of Koholint.
Enjoy the E3 2019 trailer & gameplay, features, and screenshots for the game below.
【E3 2019 GAMEPLAY】
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to and a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character
Read more about the game here.