Fan-favorite Tifa Joins the Fight in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT!
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
The recently teased next character that will join the roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT in the form of DLC has now an identity. And it is none other than the fan-favorite Tifa! Square Enix released a new trailer for the game featuring Tifa and her iconic attacks that she’ll be using in the game.
More so, Tifa’s reveal trailer notes that she will be a part of the arcade version on June 27th, then enters the PlayStation 4 version on July 3rd. Tifa is going with her classic design here on Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, instead of her version in the Final Fantasy VII Remake.
We get to see Tifa’s number of her iconic attacks in her reveal trailer, including her slots-based Limit Break at the end. Before the trailer ends, we see her standing beside Cloud.
You can watch the video below.
Of course, that announcement was also seen in the official Final Fantasy Twitter account, garnering thousands of likes and mixed emotions from the fans. You can check it out below.
— FINAL FANTASY (@FinalFantasy) June 25, 2019
So, if you will pick up Tifa for your Dissidia Final Fantasy NT game and running out of PSN cards, you can grab yours here at Playasia! Tap the button below to shop yours.
If you still haven’t got a copy of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT game, you can also get it here on our website. Tap the button below to grab yours.
The 2 Disc Edition of the second original soundtrack of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT by Takeharu Ishimoto is here! This two-disc set contains 34 tracks, including additionally updated tracks. Get this for a more legendary Dissidia Final Fantasy NT musical experience! Coming out on July 1st. Pre-order now.
For more information about the game, you can check out the trailers, features, and screenshots below.
- Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want – Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles
- The return from Eos – Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
- Legendary narrative – Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
- Your fantasy. Your fight – Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion – from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill
Read more about the game here.