Arc of Alchemist: Physical for Nintendo Switch Coming this October 10th
Arc of Alchemist
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- This game was first released on PlayStation 4 in Japan last February 2019.
- Now, Compile Heart has confirmed that it’s coming to the Nintendo Switch this October 10th in Japan.
- There are new features for the Nintendo Switch version!
Please note that there’s no official announcement for the English language support as of the moment.
Compile Heart has announced that the action RPG, Arc of Alchemist (アークオブアルケミスト), is coming to the Nintendo Switch on October 10th in Japan in both physical and digital versions. For the digital version, it will available for 6,400 yen.
According to Gematsu, the Switch version includes new features. Check out the newest features for the Switch version below.
- Control All Party Members – Control all party members, not just Quinn. Freely form your party and enjoy battle and field traversal while operating your favorite character. Whether it is Sharon, who can attack a group of enemies in one swoop from a distance, or Sandra, who specializes in defense, each character has their own unexpected quirks.
- Easier to Play – By adding high-value items that can be converted into money, it is now easier to fully realize your base, making character development easier as well. Some user interface elements have also been adjusted.
Arc of Alchemist is an action role-playing game developed by Compile Heart. It was first released on PlayStation 4 in Japan last February 7th with a Limited Edition released as well. Now, the Switch users will get to experience to play this action RPG, especially for Japan this October 10th.
It’s time to save humanity. Enter the desert to find the ultimate key to save the humanity which is the Great Power. The main protagonist, Quinn Bravesford, must lead her soldier for the sake of her kingdom against the hordes of soldiers from the enemy’s nation. As Quinn is the captain of this mission, she looks at the ancient alchemic device, the Lunagear. According to the legends, once you have the Lunagear, you will unlock the Great Power that might save humanity.
However, the Principality of Neuhaven is on the move to find the Great Power. With this, Quinn and her allies must move and fight against the Principality of Neuhaven to grab the Great Power.
The physical edition of Arc of Alchemist for Nintendo Switch is coming on October 10th. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the PS4 Version of this game is still available on our website. Click the button below to buy your copies right now!
- Four Orbs to Rule Them All – Unleash the power of the Lunagear and control the Orb elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Take advantage of your enemies’ elemental weaknesses and even combine any of the four elements for stronger attacks!
- Hack n’ Slasher Flicks – With a myriad of weapons, actions, skills and elemental attacks to customize, players can find different strategies to defeat their robotic nemesis!
- Now Let’s Get In Formation – Fight alongside Quinn and your two party members as they explore the endless desert, filled with ancient, robotic foes. Each character has specific roles and arranging your formation is key!
- Ace of Bases – Build your base and choose facilities to upgrade your party’s needs! Equip your allies with a flurry of weapons and input their action commands to your strategic liking!