Dusk Diver Special Edition + Multi-Language | Now Open for Pre-order!
Dusk Diver Special Edition
PS4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
- Publisher JFi Games and developer JERA Game Studio are proud to announce Dusk Diver Special Edition for PS4 & Nintendo Switch.
- The Special Edition of the game will come packed with seven tin badges, an art book, and a download code for additional costumes, and of course, the main Dusk Diver game.
- Both standard and special editions of the game will be available in multi-language options feature. Pre-order both versions here at Playasia.
Brace yourselves for a brand new action game that will capture your hungry gamer heart. Taiwanese publisher JFi Games and developer JERA Game Studio are proud to announce Dusk Diver, an upcoming action RPG, that will launch worldwide for both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this fall.
This Taiwanese anime-style 3D action game was originally planned for a Nintendo Switch release. But due to popular demand, the companies decided to bring the game to the PlayStation 4 as well.
Here’s an overview of the game from the trailer‘s description:
Dusk Diver is a vibrant action RPG which takes place in the iconic streets of Taipei’s Ximending district! When an unstable dimensional rift brings together Gods, Phantoms and Humans – headstrong high-school girl Yang Yumo must step up to protect the neighborhood. Fight alongside guardians as part of a unique action-oriented combat system and expand your abilities by immersing yourself in the bustling streets, stores, personalities and even cuisines of Ximending. Coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Autumn 2019!
BUT, THAT’S NOT ALL
Dusk Diver will be released on PS4 & Switch with multi-language options. Yes, you read that right. To achieve realistic interpretations, the game features well-known Japanese and Taiwanese voice actors. What’s fun about this feature is that you can switch the voice-over language at any time during the game. So, feel free to pick whichever suits you best!
You can enjoy the game with the following language options:
Voice-overs: Japanese and Chinese voice-overs
Subtitle: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean
On top of that, a Special Edition of the game will also be released for both PS4 & Switch versions of the game. Dusk Diver Special Edition will come packed with seven tin badges, an art book, and a download code for additional costumes, and of course, the main Dusk Diver game. Coming out on October 24 in Japan.
If you’re in search for this Edition, you’re in luck. Dusk Diver Special Edition (Multi-Language) is available to pre-order here at Playasia. The good news? We ship globally! Tap the button below to secure yours.
If you prefer the standard edition of the game, you can also grab yours here at Playasia. Take note, the standard edition is also a multi-language version of the game. Pre-order now.
Note: PQube will release Dusk Diver in North America and Europe. More details will be revealed soon.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Play as Resolute High-Schooler Yang Yumo – Her spiritual powers are awoken when phantoms appear in the neighborhood.
- Walk Between Two Dimensions – An unpredictable rift connects the worlds of mortal humans and phantoms together. It’s up to you to defend the human realm!
- Vanquish Enemies with a Dynamic Action-Oriented Combat System – Chain up light and heavy attacks, create powerful combos and accumulate power to unleash the devastating D.ARMS combat mode.
- Summon and Fight Alongside Multiple Guardians – Powerful gods who can unleash ultimate attacks for a wider variety of combat strategies.
- Immerse Yourself in the City – Boost attributes by exploring stores, tasting local delicacies and forming bonds with your guardians.
- A Cast of Prominent Voice Actors – Including Rina Sato (Persona 5, Bleach, Ao no Exorcist) voicing the heroine Yang Yumo.
- A Unique Taipei Neighborhood, Vividly Recreated – Powered by Unreal Engine bringing the bustling Ximending district and its inhabitants, to life with gorgeous visuals and battle sequences.