Indivisible Available in Multi-Language Options for PS4 & Switch | Pre-order Now!
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- Lab Zero’s Indivisible is also coming to the Asia Pacific region thanks to H2 Interactive.
- This game is coming in 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Available in Multi-language: English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
The game developer Lab Zero and the game publisher 505 Games have collaborated to bring out the upcoming RPG for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC entitled Indivisible. It was scheduled to release in 2018. However, it was delayed until 2019 in the Western regions. According to Lab Zero, they need more time in polishing and working to this game as this project ended up more than they expected.
Check out the official announcement from their Official Twitter account below.
Hey, everyone. We need more time to make #IndivisibleRPG the game we know it can be, so we're pushing the release to the first half of 2019. We guarantee it'll be worth the wait!
— Indivisible (@IndivisibleRPG) May 16, 2018
So, Asian Gamers, are you wondering if this RPG is coming to your region?
Thanks to the Korean game publisher, H2 Interactive
Indivisible is coming to the Asia Pacific Regions in 2019 for PlayStation 4 & Nintendo Switch!
But that’s not all because…
Indivisible is available in MULTI-LANGUAGE!
Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
So, Indivisible for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch with Multi-language options is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
The game follows the story of Ajna, who embarks on her journey throughout the world. In this journey, she wants to find out the truth behind her mysterious powers. During her quest, a variety of unique heroes will join her journey as they gain new abilities from the different environment they encounter along the way.
Read more about the game here.
- Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master, and that trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!
- The story revolves around Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her
- The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design is inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “incarnations”: people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it