X-Morph Defense Complete Edition Releases on July 19 | Pre-order Here
X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
This planet is yours now!
- EXOR Studios will release the unique tower defense strategy game, X-Morph: Defense, in Europe this July 19 on the Nintendo Switch as a Complete Edition.
- Switch roles from being a “superhero” that saves humanity to an X-Morph that destroys the peace of the whole community.
- Enjoy all the additional goodies that comes packed with X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition. Pre-order now.
What’s even more exciting is that EXOR Studios will release the game in its Complete Edition. Meaning, there’s more than just the main X-Morph defense base game in the basket. What’s included in the Complete Edition? Check it out below.
X-Morph: Defense [Complete Edition] includes:
- X-Morph: Defense Base Game
- European Assault DLC
- Survival Of The Fittest DLC
- Last Bastion DLC
- Art Print Set
**While supplies last.
Will you be picking up this game? Well, you’re at the right place, folks. X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition is available to pre-order here at Playasia. Tap the button below to secure yours.
A new challenge awaits you on X-Morph Defense. Now is the time to switch roles from being a “superhero” that saves humanity and become an X-Morph that destroys the peace of the whole community.
Here in X-Morph Defense, you are the representative of an Alien race that possess high intelligence with one goal in mind: to invade and destroy planet Earth. With the help of your advanced technology at your disposal, you have the power to harvest the Earth’s resources and terraform its surface.
Strategize your best idea to build various types of alien towers and mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that allows you for exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to strengthen your defense or simply throw yourself right into the heat of the battle. Equip a wide variety of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies that were never seen before in this game genre.
An unidentified object crashes into the surface of Earth, in South Africa. Rapid response units are immediately sent to the scene to investigate. This might be the first contact with an alien life form, after all. Upon arrival, all human vehicles are obliterated by the aliens. Their base expands, covering the Earth with a strange, metallic substance. Your consciousness is transferred to the very core that has just landed on Earth. The mission – harness all the energy on the planet. Protect the core. Destroy all opposition.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- TOWER DEFENSE – Build your towers anywhere on the map. Destroy obstacles, collapse buildings and bridges to change enemy paths. Connect towers with laser fences that block enemy movement. Smart enemies – there are no predefined enemy paths. Enemies adapt to the changing battlefield and your tower placement, making the challenge a lot more interesting. Advanced tower types – different kinds of enemies require different defense strategies. Build advanced towers to counter special enemies
- SHOOTER – Don’t wait for your enemies – engage them directly with the X-Morph fighter. Morph into four distinct fighter forms, each one with a different weapon and special ability
- HUMAN MECHA – Fight huge, building size, mechanical war machines. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed
- SINGLE PLAYER STORY CAMPAIGN – take over the Earth by invading locations all around the globe including South Africa, Russia, USA, Japan, China, Britain, Argentina, and other countries, upgrade your towers and abilities throughout the course of the story campaign. Four difficulty modes
- SURVIVAL CAMPAIGN – Repel endless enemy attacks, grow in strength as the game rewards you with upgrades after defeating each wave and employ new strategies, reacting to dynamic enemy paths
- TECHNOLOGY – X-Morph: Defense is powered by EXOR Studios’ proprietary Schmetterling game engine. Dynamic building destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece. Realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique