Monster Hunter: World 13 Million Units Shipped Worldwide!
Monster Hunter: World
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU & JAPAN
The total shipments and digital downloads of Monster Hunter: World is at 13 million units worldwide. And to celebrate this huge milestone, Capcom will release a special item pack. So, if you are still playing Monster Hunter: World, look out for the special item pack in your Daily Login Bonus from July 25 to August 29 which includes the following: one Attack Jewel, 13 Appreciation Tickets, 13 Silver Eggs, three Gold Wyverian Prints, and three Heavy Armor Spheres.
Check out the official announcement from Twitter below.
Hunters, we've hit another big #MHWorld milestone: 13 million units shipped worldwide! ❤️
We're celebrating by giving everyone a special item pack! Look out for these useful items when you claim your Daily Login Bonus between July 25 and August 29. pic.twitter.com/lUtqaWHhxk
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) July 18, 2019
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
For the overview of the game, see it below via Capcom.
Battle gigantic monsters in epic locales.
As a hunter, you’ll take on quests to hunt monsters in a variety of habitats.
Take down these monsters and receive materials that you can use to create stronger weapons and armor in order to hunt even more dangerous monsters.
In Monster Hunter: World, the latest installment in the series, you can enjoy the ultimate hunting experience, using everything at your disposal to hunt monsters in a new world teeming with surprises and excitement.
Monster Hunter: World is now available on our website for both PS4 and XONE. Click the button below to secure your orders right now!
Read more about the game here.
- Welcome to the new World – Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world” as they venture on quests to discover more about this mysterious land
- Living and breathing ecosystem – Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage. For example, pit monsters against one another to lure the main target creature to the right place, but be careful not to become hindered by the hazards they present
- Global simultaneous release – For the first time in the Monster Hunter series the latest title will release within the same launch window and unite hunters across the world with cross-region cooperative play options
- Online drop-in multiplayer – When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a SOS flare to a worldwide server full of potential teammates
- Hunt to craft new gear – Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain. Selecting the right loadout can help exploit enemy weaknesses to gain an advantage in battle
- Master the beasts – A variety of ferocious creatures inhabit the new world landscape including the series mainstay Rathalos and the all new Anjanath. Players can mount the monsters with the dynamic riding mechanic, allowing them to travel along the monster’s body and deliver locational damage
- Seamless gameplay – Players and monsters can move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day