Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Out Now | Updates Revealed!
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU, Asia & Japan
Nintendo and developer Team Ninja‘s Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is finally out for the Nintendo Switch! To keep the hype going for this game, during the Marvel Games Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Nintendo announced that everyone’s favorite trickster god Loki will be a playable character in the game. Also, both Cyclops and Colossus from X-Men were confirmed to join in the game via a free update on August 30.
Yes, you read that right. Both Cyclops and Colossus will be available for anyone and everyone.
As mentioned before, the game’s Expansion Pass will consist of three character packs for X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Marvel Knights. And during the panel, Nintendo confirmed that Punisher, Blade, Moon Knight, and Morbius are the three characters for Marvel Knights.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order brings together the huge cast of superheroes and villains across the Marvel Universe to battle for the Infinity Gauntlet. This fantastic team of characters must use their unique superpowers to take down the demented cosmic tyrant, Thanos, and his cruel warmasters, The Black Order. Plus, they need to find the Infinity Stones before they all fall in the wicked hands of Thanos. The game features an original story as well as plenty of your favorite Marvel characters as playable heroes.
Just like the previous game in the series, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature up to four players that can drop in and out in offline or online co-op play through the entire game. Also, four players can also team up and play on the same system.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is now officially out for the Nintendo Switch! Don’t miss the ultimate marvel experience and get the game now!
And, if you want to purchase the Expansion Pass for the game, you can grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website. Tap the button below to get yours.
For more information about the game, you can refer to the details below.
- Marvel Dream Teams—Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes—The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story—Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multi-player—The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera—Besides the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multi-player when using multiple systems
Read more about the game here.