Tekken 7: Zafina and Leroy Smith Join the Roster for Season Pass 3
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Windows™ – US, EU, JAPAN, & ASIA
During the grand finals of EVO 2019 in Los Angeles, Bandai Namco Entertainment has unveiled the Season Pass 3 for the renowned fighting game, Tekken 7.
Season Pass 3 will feature four new characters to join the fight which include the returning fighter Zafina and a new character Leroy Smith. Zafina will be available this September and followed by Leroy. The rest will be announced sometime in winter and in spring 2020.
Watch the Season Pass 3 reveal trailer and see the screenshots of Zafina and Leroy Smith below.
For the overview of the game, Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is the ninth installment in the Tekken franchise. This game sets after the events of Tekken 6. The story mainly focuses on the events that lead to the final battle between Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya.
Tekken 7 is still available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on our website in the US, Europe, Japan, and Asia Versions. Click the button below to order yours now!
Meanwhile, if you want to avail the DLC on February 28th, you better grab our digital cards right on our website. Place your orders right now and you will receive your digital codes in no time. Click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about Tekken 7 here.
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE – Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA – Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER – AKUMA – Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES – Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels