Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD Coming this October for Consoles
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
- This game was first released on Nintendo Wii in 2006.
- This game is the remastered version with updated graphics, a brand new mini-game mode and more that are suitable for the modern gaming consoles.
- Coming this October 29th in the Western regions and October 31st in Japan and Asia.
Sega has confirmed a new Monkey Ball game for gaming consoles and PC which is the remake of the previous title, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. The game company has unveiled the new title, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD ( たべごろ!スーパーモンキーボール) in a press release last July. The release date is on October 29th in the Western regions and October 31st in Japan and in the Asia Pacific. Meanwhile, for the PC version, there’s no definite release date yet, so please wait for it!
For a brief background, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is the seventh title in the Super Monkey Ball series which was released for Nintendo Wii on November 19, 2006, in North America and December 8, 2006, in Europe. Now, with the remastered version of this platform game, you can experience the fun and the chaos of the Monkey Ball series in the current game consoles.
The Golden Banana Bunch is stolen by a new pirate-like villain. With this, AiAi and his friends must retrieve the scattered pieces of the Golden Banana Bunch with a bunch of fun obstacles in your adventure.
This remastered version will feature updated graphics, optimized control schemes for each platform, a new game mode entitled the Decathalon mode and online leaderboards. In the Decathalon mode, you can play in a set of 10 mini-games in a row.
Experience the fun and the chaos in the remastered version of the Super Monkey Ball game this October for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, this platform game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is Back in HD: Originally released on the Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD reinvigorates the original game with 100 single-player stages, 10 multi-player mini-games, revamped control schemes, updated graphics, and more
- Online Leaderboards: A first for the series, players can now compete with others around the world through online leaderboards for single-player Time Attack and the all-new Mini-Game Decathalon Score Attack modes
- No Monkey Business – Play Your Way: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. With uniquely optimized control schemes for each platform, everyone from first-time rollers to world-record holders can jump right in to the fun