Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s Nintendo Switch Release | First Details
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
- For the very first time, our adorable virtual international idol, Hatsune Miku, is coming to the Nintendo Switch with Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s.
- No worldwide release for the game has been announced yet. For now, it has only been confirmed for a Japan release in early 2020.
- Pre-order for this game is not open yet. Stay with us!
The virtual international idol Hatsune Miku is coming back to the limelight and now on her new stage. Guess what? Sega has announced that Hatsune Miku is now confirmed to make her first appearance on the Nintendo Switch with the new game, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s (初音ミク Project DIVA MEGA39’s).
In collaboration with Sega AM Research & Development No. 2, the game is set to release in Japan in early 2020. The rhythm title features 101 songs in total with 100 coming from the previous titles and the extra one being the game’s newly written theme song. You can enjoy more than 300 modules (costumes) and new game modes made particularly for the Nintendo Switch.
Also, it is worth noting that our international idol, Hatsune Miku, even looks more attractive now with her total anime-style makeover, as well as the other 3D character models in the game.
Confirmed Songs Included:
– Decorator by Kz
– Odds & Ends by Ryo,
– Rolling Girl by Wowaka
– Alien Alien by Nayutan Seijin (new song)
– 39 Music! by Mikito-P (new song)
Ten brand new songs have also been added in this game for you to enjoy! Worry not though Hatsune Miku PS4 title owners, these newly recorded songs are also expected to be added to the PS4 release Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone / Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX sometime in 2020 as a paid DLC.
Theme Song Trailer
Sega also released the newest trailer for the game featuring its theme song, “Catch the Wave,” by kz of Livetune featuring Hatsune Miku. You can find it below. Enjoy!
We already listed Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s here on our website, but, it is still under the announced status. We’ll let you know once we’ve opened the game for pre-order. Stay with us!
OTHER HATSUNE MIKU PRODUCTS THAT YOU MAY LIKE
Enjoy the announcement trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Featuring 101 songs – 100 songs from the history of the series, including newly recorded songs plus the game’s newly written theme song
- Over 300 modules – Costumes and new game modes made specifically for Switch
- 3D character models – It has been updated with an anime-style touch